Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County at Estill County 9/25
and let district play begin!!!

District Rival Powell County comes into Estill County looking to upset and derail the Engineers. Powell County comes in 1-3 averaging 20 points a game.

Estill County will look to come into this game to keep their high powered run game running. Estill County comes in 3-2 averaging 42 points per game and 416 rushing yards a game.
Engineers roll on down the tracks. They win by 18.
Estill County 42
Powell County 13

:popcorn:
Estill 35 to 12
I think this ball game could go either way estill has some good players no doubt but haven't had near as hard a schedule as powell they are also coming off a hot win against lewis county a running clock in the 3rd and a great offense line and defense line as well they can stop a run game and should do very well im going with powell 14 estill 12
Estill County - 41

Powell County - 20
Estill Co
Estill co 40
Powell co 21
Going to be much closer than you all think. Estill hasn't played very much competition and Powell had a tough 3 games to start the year. They got it going last week against Lewis. Both teams have beat the teams they have supposed to beat and lost to some tough teams. Powell with a new coach and some QB controversy has finally straightened some things out. Going to be an exciting game to start district play
True Statement Wrote:Going to be much closer than you all think. Estill hasn't played very much competition and Powell had a tough 3 games to start the year. They got it going last week against Lewis. Both teams have beat the teams they have supposed to beat and lost to some tough teams. Powell with a new coach and some QB controversy has finally straightened some things out. Going to be an exciting game to start district play

I have to say I agree my boy plays and I have watched them over the past three games play with good teams and make big plays and against Lewis they brought it together so it Will be very interesting to watch this unfold in the district Powell is very well prepared for this
I have to disagree. I think Estill wins 3+ TD. Estill has went back to the double wing and average close to 430 rush yards a game. The only big significant game Powell has played Lawrence County. Estill has played Frankfort yes they are winless but they have the athletes to compete with with teams in EKY. Yes the the teams Powell has played have winning records but have those teams actually played anyone? Lexington Christian is probably the best team Estill has played and Powell will get ththem at seasons end.

Good luck to both teams and hopefully its an injury free game. See you Friday.
Estill County
Powell just came out on top the engineers have been derailed go pirates 38 to 16
Nice win for Powell.