Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview vs East Carter 9/18
boys of the wood get back home after two road losses. one to an awful strong Lawrence county team..the other to madeira(oh) which I must say was the worst example of an officiating crew in my life. Fairview 461 yards total offense. 16 penalties for 175 yards. vs 5 for 52 for madeira! Fairview came together more as a team that night more than ever. I feel sorry for east carter

FAIRVIEW 55

EAST CARTER 18
Fairview by as many as they want.
Fairview runs the clock. Is Washingto ok now?
Fairview better win this one, because the schedule only gets more difficult with a tough LCA team coming to Fairview next week.
Fairview - 36

East Carter - 14
Washington ok. played Friday night. had 11 receptions for 148 yards
nekysportsfan Wrote:Fairview better win this one, because the schedule only gets more difficult with a tough LCA team coming to Fairview next week.

LCA hasn't played anybody worth bragging about either
Westweed saying they got cheated.

Anybody else see the irony in that?
iggles by eleventy billion
Fairview by 96
Fairview
Fairview names the score
Fairview 41 East Carter 8
Westweed 48
East Crater 20
Well Fairview is a roller coaster ride this year. If memory serves me correct they are supposed to be going downhill this week, so they should win.
44-7 eagles end of half. Running clock
Roy 275 yards 3tds first half
Fairview easily. Jv been in before halftime
scrappy coco Wrote:boys of the wood get back home after two road losses. one to an awful strong Lawrence county team..the other to madeira(oh) which I must say was the worst example of an officiating crew in my life. Fairview 461 yards total offense. 16 penalties for 175 yards. vs 5 for 52 for madeira! Fairview came together more as a team that night more than ever. I feel sorry for east carter

FAIRVIEW 55

EAST CARTER 18
well I was pretty close. final was 58-15. Fairview must correct the stupid penalties. one to begin game because of unsportsmanlike and few plays later another. then a interception in endzone. if in any way fairview can start faster and cleaner they will be tough to beat for anyone
Congrats to Fairview