Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 14 Wayne County 10
What a game from Bell County. It was a great game to watch. Bell County improves to 3-1 and Wayne County will improve to 2-2. Bobcats will travel to Whitley County next Friday tonight to take on the colonels. Wayne County will travel to Mercer County to take on the Titans.
Congratulations Bell County!
Good win, but we better go to work or will get beat next week at Whitley.. Offense is going to have to throw some, some !!!!
Never take anything for granted. Look how Middlesboro hung with Whitley. Bell by as much as they want.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Good win, but we better go to work or will get beat next week at Whitley.. Offense is going to have to throw some, some !!!!

You have 1 thing right and that is a Good win!
Defense took a big step forward tonight. Big win, that is a true statement.
bell county in for a long year
Haha. I would expect nothing else from a Knox Fan.
Congratulations Bell County on your win against an impressive Wayne County!!
Bell may have a good year, not great , but still better than Knox year in and year out... Two different programs and Knox would love to be like BELL!!!
Congrats to Bell
Congrats Bell.

Cardinals left a couple of scores on the field, and defense busted a couple of assignments. Young Cardinals needed this type of game to keep them focused just too bad we couldn't pull it off.

After seeing the Corbin score IMO Bell will win the district.
Congrats bobcats on a hard fought win.
I still think Bell is better than most give them credit for. I think Bell has a really good shot at winning their district. But only time will tell.
Wayne may be young but they are coming around pretty quick goibg to be very interesting when them and KC play. IMO whom ever wins that game wins district, same holds true for Bell and Corbin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Bell county beat a pretty good Wayne county team last night. Congrats to Bell County :Cheerlead
knox fan Wrote:bell county in for a long year

And will be a long time before knox is what bell county is, Lol has been a butt whoopin the last two years when bell and knox played. You would think you people would just hush up. Don't hate us cause you ain't us. Now go cry some more. Wayne will beat knox. Bank on it. That's a good football team.
I don't think I got one game in my pick'em right this week!
:HitWall:
look at the schedule besides boyle county there schedule is weak don't know nothing about the tn team but the rest of the schedule is easy
You do have a tougher schedule, that is why 5-5 prediction. What is your point , still have never beaten us.
Wayne is much improved this year
Wayne Co = very good coach + good young football team.
Scheduling Boyle might have been a mistake. At this point, how do you get the Bobcats to believe they are really contenders? The results have been barely above middle of the road.
Wayne had a good bunch of Sophomores last year. They should be real good next year
PaytoPlay Wrote:Scheduling Boyle might have been a mistake. At this point, how do you get the Bobcats to believe they are really contenders? The results have been barely above middle of the road.

I have to disagree , measuring stick and now work hard. If we are fortunate to meet Boyle again, guess where it will be. If we continue to win games and get better what do you want. We are not going to say Boyle beat us it is over. Not a well thought out observation.
Congrats Bell.
:Thumbs:
PaytoPlay Wrote:Scheduling Boyle might have been a mistake. At this point, how do you get the Bobcats to believe they are really contenders? The results have been barely above middle of the road.

I don't see how scheduling Boyle was a bad thing, it shows you what you need to work on. After the Second round of the playoffs they are all good teams so playing a really good team has to help.
Wayne is a big strong team with tons of depth. Don't be suprised if they are in the Semi's.
Congrats on a good win for Bell Co.
Good win for Bell Co. Wayne is a pretty good football team. Congrats !
insideinfo Wrote:I don't see how scheduling Boyle was a bad thing, it shows you what you need to work on. After the Second round of the playoffs they are all good teams so playing a really good team has to help.

I agree insideinfo how does playing a tough team on a schedule hurt lol:redboxer:
I went up in the press box after the rain started the radio announcers from wayne co. was first class :rockon: