Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 35 Middlesboro 19
This ain't even right. There are no words. Feel sorry for these kids. Well, new coach or not?
Middlesboro must be bad.

Didn't you all like fire your coach to get this guy
I have no idea how all of it went down. Frazier was fired, I do know many applied for the position and this was who was chosen. The thing is, these boys are talented players, but young. You have two seniors that play like hell and take a beating, and that is why I stay a fan and support them. Great bunch of kids that don't deserve this. Politics should not affect these boys or any other kid in that school system. Smh
Idk what to say. I'm not sure South even knows how to line up the majority of the time. I know Mboro is better. Has to go on coaching on this one.
Don't see how you think MB is better than SL. If it wasn't for rain delays this game would probably have been 49-7'ish. Rain&rain delay was best defense by far for MB.
SLfan4life Wrote:Don't see how you think MB is better than SL. If it wasn't for rain delays this game would probably have been 49-7'ish. Rain&rain delay was best defense by far for MB.
:wtf1:

I don't think so.
InItToWinIt Wrote::wtf1:

I don't think so.

I agree, this may be a worse loss than Pineville. It could be over...now. We should be 3-1....but we are not, we are 0-4. I do not know if anyone has the answer for what is happening here.
I wouldn't want to be in any of those coaches shoes right now. I would much rather lose to SL than Pville any day. This is a sad time for Middlesboro football. Too much talent to not have won a game. Defense is small, but hell, wrap them up and tackle them. I know the boys would understand if taught. Hang in there, Jackets. At this point, if a game is going to be won, it has to be these kids being mentally tough and physically sound. Stay healthy guys!
The reason for that, is I think Pineville is much better than SL. They would beat them bad. This should not happen.
I see what you are saying...They will not win a the rest of the season.
InItToWinIt Wrote:This ain't even right. There are no words. Feel sorry for these kids. Well, new coach or not?
Middlesboro has quit. sad story.
SLfan4life Wrote:Don't see how you think MB is better than SL. If it wasn't for rain delays this game would probably have been 49-7'ish. Rain&rain delay was best defense by far for MB.
Middlesboro is by far better than South Laurel.They have stopped playing.
Reminds me of a scene from The Color of Money....

"Like a nightmare isn't it?", "Just gets worse and worse doesn't it?"
I don't see how anyone can say Middlesboro is the better team, they just got Hammered. This is a good win for South. Shows if you keep believing and doing what the coaches ask things will get better.
Agree
insideinfo Wrote:I don't see how anyone can say Middlesboro is the better team, they just got Hammered. This is a good win for South. Shows if you keep believing and doing what the coaches ask things will get better.
Middlesboro is the better team. You have got about 3 on that team that really work. This is nothing but poor ass coaching.
Middlesboro is in a rebuilding year
Congrats to Cardinals. Glad to see something positive for them.
Congrats south!! Much needed win.
boro what else can you say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congratulations South Laurel!! Great victory for the Cards.

Jackets just need to keep their heads up and go forward. As I have said before, it's a rebuilding year for a few of us.
Hey, they have 8-9 seniors on a team of 30. Just do not see much better in future.
Congrats to the boys on the South side of town for their win! Just give them a couple of years with the same coaches and lets see what happens? Just remember leave the boys on the North alone!
MHS parent it is ok, you can post, it is so bad for the kids I am not going to kick a downed man.
congrats south
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:Congrats to the boys on the South side of town for their win! Just give them a couple of years with the same coaches and lets see what happens? Just remember leave the boys on the North alone!

This is the most important thing for Souths program….have the coaches remain for the next several years to bring in some consistency and stability thats been missing. Would be hard for a good program overcome 4 coaches in 4 years, let alone a bad program
Great win for South. Maybe they can build on it and move forward. I was shocked as well. Never thought they could go to Middlesboro and get a win.
Get beat by SL and have Paris, Somerset, Danville and LCA coming up. Maybe a Harlan in there. Do not see a chance for a win unless Williamsburg last game. That is also unlikely. Sad day in Crater.

When if ever have they been 0-10?
How has Middlesboro fallen so fast in two years?
Congratulations on win South Laurel. :Cheerlead
That is a great question, have they ever had a season without a win?