Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 26 Knox Central 15
Final from Clay County.

Panthers score on the last play of the game.

Thank you for updates 64SUR and Warrior Grandpa!!

:Thumbs:
Congrats to Warriors.
Granny Bear Wrote:Final from Clay County.

Panthers score on the last play of the game.

Thank you for updates 64SUR and Warrior Grandpa!!

:Thumbs:

Warriors :Cheerlead
Good Win SW.
Congrats to Southwestern. Good game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Very good game. Lot of hard hitting tonight. Over all just a good game. Hope the panthers can learn from this game and make some adjustments for the next one. They just had way too many mental mistakes cost them big. Twice 1st and goal inside the 10 and penalties just killed themselves. But give credit where its do southwestern played very good and got the job done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Hey pj where was the running clock??? Again you where wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Hey pj where was the running clock??? Again you where wrong.

You draw this stuff up into your weak mind. I never say anything about a running clock.ever. I said Southwestern would take you to the woodshed and they did. both teams looked bad .especially your kitty cats.
I dont believe there was no one taken to the woodshed tonight. I agree both teams didn't look their best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I didn't go to this game, but SUR said it was one of the hardest hitting games he had seen in a while. Both teams had lapses in judgment. Sounded like a great game.
pjdoug Wrote:You draw this stuff up into your weak mind. I never say anything about a running clock.ever. I said Southwestern would take you to the woodshed and they did. both teams looked bad .especially your kitty cats.

Correct! He never said anything about a running clock; just predicted the score to be 49 to 7.

:biggrin:
Granny Bear Wrote:Correct! He never said anything about a running clock; just predicted the score to be 49 to 7.

:biggrin:

that's right :Thumbs:
Could there be a QB change in Panther land.. #3 moved them down the field really nice.
Nice win by a good SW team. We had our shots and simply did not get it done. But this schedule is performing the function we need it to. We have seen a variety of offenses and are improving each week. Come district we will be a tough game for anyone.
3 is a key part of our team on O and D and ST. But we have a seasoned QB is who is also a great leader. 3 is a young Freshmen who may be one of the best pure athletes in KY. His contribution will continue to be huge and much needed and appreciated. But there is not a need to put him at QB from my perspective.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Could there be a QB change in Panther land.. #3 moved them down the field really nice.

Stewart was sick,was at the Hospital taking I V right up until time to load the buses. The Freshman is the real deal but I don't see him taking over this year without injury.
Good game for both teams. They will both improve from this type of physical game.
Allmost fell asleep in this game. Came down with the flu texting Granny Bear :truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:that's right :Thumbs:

You DO know that that score would constitute a running clock.....or do you??

64SUR Wrote:Allmost fell asleep in this game. Came down with the flu texting Granny Bear :truestory:

That has nothing to do with it!! Caught the flu from your family!!

:getwell:
First Congrats to Southwestern on a hard hitting win good luck the rest of the way. Now for the panthers I believe the defense kept them in the game, our offense has to get better too many times stewart was rushed out of the pocket and sacked. Our play book was also to repetitive run, run, pass, punt. run, run, pass, punt. got to mix it up to have any chance come district and play off time.
My perspective of the game, first SW has a couple of good running backs, and a good defense.
KC did not bring their A game they seemed flat at times. I did hear the QB was sick and took IV's prior to the game.
They did not capitalize on turnovers. I do believe this tough schedule will only make them better.
Granny Bear Wrote:You DO know that that score would constitute a running clock.....or do you??

That has nothing to do with it!! Caught the flu from your family!!

:getwell:

Confusederiously:Confusedtare:
KY Wildman Wrote:My perspective of the game, first SW has a couple of good running backs, and a good defense.
KC did not bring their A game they seemed flat at times. I did hear the QB was sick and took IV's prior to the game.
They did not capitalize on turnovers. I do believe this tough schedule will only make them better.

Southwestern didn't play their best either.
Granny Bear Wrote:You DO know that that score would constitute a running clock.....or do you??l:

:Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote::Clap:

:ChairHit:
No need to make excuses KC fans, South Western don't make them and wont listen to them. Bottom line, you got hammered by a 5A power on a night when they played terrible. If South Western would have played decent they would have beat you by 50. Confusedinglepar
I watched this game and it was a defensive battle.. Two. Good defensive teams.
jim rome Wrote:No need to make excuses KC fans, South Western don't make them and wont listen to them. Bottom line, you got hammered by a 5A power on a night when they played terrible. If South Western would have played decent they would have beat you by 50. Confusedinglepar

:truestory:
Nice win for Coach French.
kcfan#1 Wrote:First Congrats to Southwestern on a hard hitting win good luck the rest of the way. Now for the panthers I believe the defense kept them in the game, our offense has to get better too many times stewart was rushed out of the pocket and sacked. Our play book was also to repetitive run, run, pass, punt. run, run, pass, punt. got to mix it up to have any chance come district and play off time.

This was a great learning experience for KC. They now know what big boy football is. :lolrage: