Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Co. @ Williamsburg 9/4
Williamsburg has lost a lot of the talent in the last couple of years, a lot of people, myself included expected there to be a drop off, but not this bad. Leslie County wins big and sends Williamsburg to an 0-3 start for the first time in god knows how long.
I remember this time last year posters was saying Williamsburg needed to played a tougher schedule. 2A LCA, 2A Somerset, 2A Leslie County 1A Paintsville and 1A Ludlow first 5 games all ranked in top 10 in class. :popcorn:
Leslie 35 to 14
64SUR Wrote:I remember this time last year posters was saying Williamsburg needed to played a tougher schedule. 2A LCA, 2A Somerset, 2A Leslie County 1A Paintsville and 1A Ludlow first 5 games all ranked in top 10 in class. :popcorn:

Go Jackets!
killerb Wrote:Williamsburg out scored 92-20 .... Does that put them in one of the worst category?

of course it does.
Leslie is the real deal this year, Williamsburg is down, this one will probably hit a running clock.

Leslie County 49
Williamsburg 14
I'm going with the burg
Williamsburg 33
Leslie County 30
Good luck tonight to 64Sur and the Jackets. We tried the sneak attack last week and it didn't work too well. Burg by 6

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
fatpatfan Wrote:Good luck tonight to 64Sur and the Jackets. We tried the sneak attack last week and it didn't work too well. Burg by 6

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!

64SUR Walking the sidelines with the Eagles tonight...Kin folks playing for the Eagles. Confusednicker: Sorry Williamsburg I will be back for 1A district run.