Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood @ Somerset 9/4
Thoughts?
If I didn't have to work Friday I would almost drive down to watch this one.
Gotta consider Beechwood a solid favorite, probably by 3-4 TDs. Haven't seen either team, though. Just going by games thus far this season and both teams' recent histories.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Gotta consider Beechwood a solid favorite, probably by 3-4 TDs. Haven't seen either team, though. Just going by games thus far this season and both teams' recent histories.

Hate to say it, but I can't disagree. I'm hoping for a solid showing for the Jumpers at home to give them something to build from. I hope they prove me wrong, but I think we keep it close early before Beechwood pulls away in similar fashion to the Lloyd game.

Beechwood 42
Somerset 21
Somerset - 33

Beechwood - 28
Beechwood big.
Bunnies are much improved this year but have to go with Beechwood by 18.
Beechwood may be best in A class this year. Game at Somerset. Bunnies hop high at home. Bunnies in an upset 32-28.
Somerset may have hoped to stay under the radar out of sight of Mayfield and DeSales for awhile...

Call it a hunch after this weekend a lot of folks will be aware of how good this team can and will be in 2A. If the Tigers come in flat or struggle with the journey this could be a lot closer than what many will think. I'm going to give Beechwood the edge but I wouldn't be surprised if Somerset catches the Tigers offguard on a down night and pulls off the upset!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
If Somerset shows up to play I see this game staying respectively close. Beachwood is heavily favored but I believe Somerset's offense can hang with any team on their schedule. As cliche as this may seem, the team that makes the least amount of mistakes wins the game.
Running clock, third quarter:

Beechwood - 47

Somerset - 6
I haven't seen anything on Beachwood this year, their D good enough to hold somerset to one score?
The Beechwood D will not contain the Doon kid the whole game. If Somerset can get a few stops defensively they will have a chance to win this game. I'm going to say 33-27 Somerset.:closeenough:
Beechwood 42
Somerset 21

Pulling for Somerset tho :Cheerlead
Beechwood 35 to 14
Welp we will see just how improved somerset is with all that young talent. I think they keep it within a couple scores anyway