Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton Co. @ McCreary Central 9/4
Who Wins ?
Don't know much about Clinton Co. I will pick McCreary Central at Home. Expect a huge crowd. Go Raiders.
Raiders get back on the winning track. Win by 7
I watched game at Clinton Co. last year and Raiders were just as good as Clinton Co. I think this Raider team is far ahead of last season. Raiders by 14.
This should be a close game I hope McCreary wins. :Cheerlead

McCreary County 28
Clinton county 20
Could Moderator add a poll !!!!! Please, Thank You !!!!
Raiders by 7!
Clinton wins. Would love to see McCreary make a run this year, but we cant change the world by changing our schedule. According to the KHSAA scoreboard Clinton beat McCreary 44-24 last year and I think McCreary may have tightened up things a bit, but not that much. Good luck Raiders.
Clinton County - 44

McCreary Central - 20
Lilly Wrote:Clinton wins. Would love to see McCreary make a run this year, but we cant change the world by changing our schedule. According to the KHSAA scoreboard Clinton beat McCreary 44-24 last year and I think McCreary may have tightened up things a bit, but not that much. Good luck Raiders.

Saw game last year McCreary spotted them 26 before they realized they could play with them. That was with 10 freshmen staring. Those freshmen are soph. and have improved a lot. 1st home game should be high as a kite. Look for Raiders to win Game. I expect it from them.:Thumbs:
This game will be a back and forth contest. May come down to who has ball last. McCreary must shore up Def. If they can stop the run or a least slow it down they have a great chance winning the game.
I ll take mcr by 20 . 40-20
Raiders by 7
35 dressed out at practice today. Kids and Coaches worked hard in preparation for Friday Night's Game. Spirits looked good. Look for the Raiders to play hard and earn a victory Friday Night. Go Raiders.
1988 Raider Player Wrote:I ll take mcr by 20 . 40-20

Don't think it will be by that much, but will take any kind of a win.Confusedinglepar
Win is a win.