Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halcomb worst team ever?
Do-double-gg Wrote:"Nope" Your not a Knott fan at all. You have something against Letcher and last I checked no other Pikeville fan is complaining about Letcher or how they got a player. People change schools all the time. This is America and people can go to school and play a sport wherever they want. If my kid was good at a sport and he wanted to go play for a well known coach who can probably get him more prepared for the next level then that is what he is going to do. Get over it kid, it's not like he would make Knott any better. After the drubbing Knott just got I think they would need about 21 more just like him.

But when adults lie it's ok? Great role models they are and you as well. As far as knotts drubbing Lcc was worse.
Do-double-gg Wrote:"Nope" Your not a Knott fan at all. You have something against Letcher and last I checked no other Pikeville fan is complaining about Letcher or how they got a player. People change schools all the time. This is America and people can go to school and play a sport wherever they want. If my kid was good at a sport and he wanted to go play for a well known coach who can probably get him more prepared for the next level then that is what he is going to do. Get over it kid, it's not like he would make Knott any better. After the drubbing Knott just got I think they would need about 21 more just like him.

But when adults lie it's ok? Great role models they are and you as well. As far as knotts drubbing Lcc was worse. Still waiting on that one question to be answered. My child isn't good enough to play so we will bring someone in from another county. Thanks lcc
Blue/Red obviously has an axe to grind. It's best to let it go, people. This person will not see reason.
PHSForever Wrote:Blue/Red obviously has an axe to grind. It's best to let it go, people. This person will not see reason.

I will see reason when some one gives me an honest answer.
Defense wins championships....... Holcomb won 3, with a great defensive minded coach. I'd say his worst season was in the 80's and early 90's....
Still waiting on an answer from my question from above.
Blue/Red Wrote:Still waiting on an answer from my question from above.
You likely won't get one. From my understanding, he's been at Letcher Central for 3 years now. Time to move on.
Knott signed off on his transfer, as they do on others, if they are want to play somewhere else so be it. As for red/blue ... Have no clue as to who he is .... He is the only one to bring this transfer up... If you go back and look at his previous posts he ragged KCC basketball last winter.... I make a motion we ignore him!
If I am not mistaken, Holcomb coached a Bobcat team in 1992, who finished 1-9, with the only win coming against Knott County. I don't even think this is Holcomb's worst team since being at LCC. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't he 4-7 during his first season at LCC, and the only wins were against McCreary, Sheldon Clark, Berea, and Perry Central. I personally think he has an excellent chance to win the District, once again.
killerb Wrote:Knott signed off on his transfer, as they do on others, if they are want to play somewhere else so be it. As for red/blue ... Have no clue as to who he is .... He is the only one to bring this transfer up... If you go back and look at his previous posts he ragged KCC basketball last winter.... I make a motion we ignore him!

So he played at knott but didn't?