Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ South Laurel Predictions
Thoughts? Predictions?
Rockcastle.....SL, might beat Clay??!! :Sad04:
Rock rolls by 20.
Always will go Rock they need to pressure the qb better this week
Rock should get things goi g this week. Dont see South Laurel putting up mich of a fight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Rockcastle County - 36

South Laurel - 14
Closer than most think, 16=14 ROCK
insideinfo Wrote:Closer than most think, 16=14 ROCK

Not saying that you are wrong but if you are correct, Rock might only win a game or two all year. :igiveup:
This needs to be a win and a dominating game for the rock
Rockcastle County 28-14
South's powers to be appear to have made an effort to strangle football.
rock by 21
insideinfo Wrote:Closer than most think, 16=14 ROCK

If your right rock might as well just pack it in for the year. They may never win again this year. With that said no way south can keep this close.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Rock needs this game more then anything right now. Look for rock to get back on track in a big way. If this is under a 21 point game it will fell like a lose for rock.
Rock will roll in this one!! South is in terrible shape right now. You can't place blame on Coach Burdine or kids. They might get the program turned around if everyone will leave him alone and give him a chance. 8th grade group looks solid. Just remember take care of your kids and don't call the kids on the North side!!
By looking at south laurels scores, if we dont win this game by at least 28 it might be along year for us. I do think we have a dad coaching against his son in this game, the Napiers from Clay.
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:Rock will roll in this one!! South is in terrible shape right now. You can't place blame on Coach Burdine or kids. They might get the program turned around if everyone will leave him alone and give him a chance. 8th grade group looks solid. Just remember take care of your kids and don't call the kids on the North side!!

Are you saying the south people are trying to recruit the north kids.

I only thought that happened in basketball there.
I heard Laurel County was strict on kids changing schools locally & had to sit out a year if they switch schools?
Rock wins by 20
former Wrote:Are you saying the south people are trying to recruit the north kids.

I only thought that happened in basketball there.

Former North Middle coach who is now an assistant at South was calling some of the North Middle kids he had coached. I'm sure he wasn't just checking on the weather at their home!! Yes Laurel Co Board of Ed. makes kids set out a full season to transfer to the other school.