Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 20 Sheldon Clark 7
Can anyone tell me about the game. I couldn't make it due to work and family obligations.
Congrats to Blackcats.
Good game!! SC fumbles the ball 6 times losing it 5 times. First time was going into the end zone. One other time inside the 20 and another time inside the 30 going in for the lead. Had the Blackcats on their heels. But SC continued shooting themselves in the foot. SC was called for a helmet to helmet hit in Qb on an incomplete 3rd and 12 which gave P'burg the first down inside their 20. They punched it in to make it 18-7 and converted to make it 20-7 final.
Cards played better this week just the fumbles killed them.. Both teams are down this year
Much closer than I expected.
Great job Blackcats!!

Congratulations on your win.
Sheldon Clark put up good fight but shot themselves in the foot with the turnovers. Every turnover for the Cards was in Blackcat territory and as Cardinals Ride said the first was on a 1st and goal from the 3.
Dalton Frasure led the Cats with 192 yds on 36 carries with 2 td's. The Cats had one scoring play on a nice 43 yd play action to Hager, after that though the Cats pretty much stayed on the ground. If my memory serves me right the pass att that the flag (hit to the head) was thrown on was the only pass att in the 2nd half.
The Blackcat defense bent a bunch but only broke once with the Butcher td for SC. Butcher was around 100 yds on the night (haven't added all my unofficial stats up yet) for SC as they got most of their yds on the ground.
Blackcats got a much needed win and should keep getting better the more exp some of the younger players get.
Thanks for the info folks.
way to go BlackCats.
Way closer than I thought it was gonna be