Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Fairview 8/28
Hazard wins
Hazard wins by 14...
Going by the numbers it looks to me like Fairview's OL has gotten better, but on the other hand, their DL gave up over 200 yds rushing, allowing 2 backs to go for over 90 yards. To me, that leaves their DL to be a bit suspect and they will see a much better DL this week. Not bashing on Fairview, just making an observation, much like Raceland's special teams, the defense of the Eagles needs work.
After seeing Fairview play last week I think the key to beating them is to prevent the big plays and not allow quick blitz scoring. The game with Bath was pretty tight in the first half but Fairview got a surge right before halftime and took the momentum in the locker room and Bath County was never able to regain it.

Another thing that teams will have to so is stop Fairview from converting two point conversions because I think those plays were very demoralizing to Bath County. I don't know much about Hazard other than they are are usually a tough opponent. Fairview is going to have to tighten up on defense if they want to win against big time opponents because Bath County dominated the line of scrimmage in the first half and if it wasn't for Fairviews offense deflating the team moral of Bath County they were in a position to win the game. Fairview has some good athletes and I think the district will be very competitive when the time comes. As for Friday, I am going to take a shot in the dark and take Fairview in a high scoring shootout.

Fairview 46
Hazard 40
Hazard's defense has to be better than Bath's defense.
Hazard by 3 TD's if the officials call it down the middle.
I like Hazard by 2 or 3 tds.
Hazard by eleventy billion.
Hazard 63
Westweed 35
Fairview
Hazard 35 to 14
What's the weather suppose to be like for this game?
83 high for the day. no rain. as this game approaches its seems to be a awful big test for the eagles. if they cut down on penalties and force more turnovers than they give up they should be in good shape because they have the talent. getting them to all click at once I think that could be the focus of the eagles this week. still saying Fairview wins in close game
Gonna go with the Bulldogs.
Still say roy and company have something to say about that. Back and forth with these teams. There is no win streak in this series. Thats why i say its the eagles turn. Long bus ride also. But no doubt have much respect for the dukes of hazard folks
I may try to be in attendance for this one. My son lives in the Ashland area and I may pick him up from school and stay around to see it.
I think hazard wins but I think the balanced attack from fairview will give hazard some problems if they can stay that balanced. This one will have somme points in it though. 45-38 dawgs