Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pick a mid-season all 14th regional team this far
this far into the season who would be ur top ten picks in having a 14th regional basketball team...
my picks,
1.hicks(hazard)
2.stepp(j.b.s.)
3.bailey(pcc)
4.cambell(hazard)
5.romans(powell)

6.mosley(kc)
7.cox(j.b.s)
8.puckett(jenkins)
9.kelly(perry)
10.gay(buckhorn) :Thumbs:
great team
darkhorse44 Wrote:this far into the season who would be ur top ten picks in having a 14th regional basketball team...
my picks,
1.hicks(hazard)
2.stepp(j.b.s.)
3.bailey(pcc)
4.cambell(hazard)
5.romans(powell)

6.mosley(kc)
7.cox(j.b.s)
8.puckett(jenkins)
9.kelly(perry)
Hicks
Stepp
Brandenburg - Lee
Mosley
Bailey
Cox
Smith - Breathitt
Gay
Berryman - Estill
Romans
Nice Team but I would rather have Cox than Stepp...You know since Cox is actually a Team Player
stuart stamper from kcc has to be on there if your going to put mosley from kcc on there because stamper is younger but he is also a all around better ball player
The 14th has some great players this year
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Nice Team but I would rather have Cox than Stepp...You know since Cox is actually a Team Player
I agree Cox is a much better player than Stepp.

Here is my mine.

top 5:
1.Hicks
2.Cox
3.Brandonberg
4.Campbell
5.Bailey

second 5:
6.Romans
7.Hurt
8.Stamper
9.Berryman
10.Stepp
that looks good
1.Stepp
2.Hicks
3.Bailey
4.Cox
5.Campbell
6.Romans
7.Brandenburg
8.Stamper
9.Gay
10.Berryman
the next star Wrote:stuart stamper from kcc has to be on there if your going to put mosley from kcc on there because stamper is younger but he is also a all around better ball player

Stuart Stamper from KCC is a very good ball player, but right now Mosley has more experience and is a better all around ball player, I actually think Stamper could learn a few things from Mosley...But I think by the time Stamper is a senior he will be a better player, but not right now.
In my opinion it would be
1.hicks(hazard)
2.stepp(j.b.s.)
3.bailey(pcc)
4.cambell(hazard)
5.romans(powell)
6.Cox(JBS)
7.Mosley(kcc)
8.Stamper(kcc)
9.Gay(buckhorn)
10.Kelly(Pcc)
darkhorse44 Wrote:this far into the season who would be ur top ten picks in having a 14th regional basketball team...
my picks,
1.hicks(hazard)
2.stepp(j.b.s.)
3.bailey(pcc)
4.cambell(hazard)
5.romans(powell)

6.mosley(kc)
7.cox(j.b.s)
8.puckett(jenkins)
9.kelly(perry)
Looks good to me.
the next star Wrote:stuart stamper from kcc has to be on there if your going to put mosley from kcc on there because stamper is younger but he is also a all around better ball player

this is a joke right!! cause I am LMAO at your comment. I know both players and Stamper is nowhere near the top 10 just yet maybe by the time he is a senior and keeps up the hard work then yes but as for now you and him both are fooling yourselves..
1. Stepp
2. Hicks
3. Cox
4. Bailey
5. Romans

Best 5 in the region IMO
stepp is good but hes not a team player like someone said in a earlier thread
Cookie Crisp Wrote:stepp is good but hes not a team player like someone said in a earlier thread

I dont see how you guys can say that when he puts up around 8 to 10 assists a game, he had i think around that all year last year as well, any dominate player doesnt always have to do what the people want and pass the ball all the time, if that was the case, JBS would be a middle road team of the region
the 14th has some great players this year
I think Zach Hurt from Cordia has to be in the top 10 somewhere, he is averaging over 20 ppg the last time I checked.
windmill Wrote:1. Stepp
2. Hicks
3. Cox
4. Bailey
5. Romans

Best 5 in the region IMO

looks good
windmill Wrote:I dont see how you guys can say that when he puts up around 8 to 10 assists a game, he had i think around that all year last year as well, any dominate player doesnt always have to do what the people want and pass the ball all the time, if that was the case, JBS would be a middle road team of the region
If he passed the ball all the time JBS would be unstopable...He has lost most of the games for JBS, Also I know for a fact that they mess wit the assist and to's for Stepp
$MoNeY$ Wrote:If he passed the ball all the time JBS would be unstopable...He has lost most of the games for JBS, Also I know for a fact that they mess wit the assist and to's for Stepp
I don't know for sure but there is no way he averaged 8assist a game last season. In the games I seen JBS play I not sure I actually saw him pass the ball over 2 times and thats when there was no way around passing it in the game and I didn't see 1 assist, so yeah you are probabily correct.
Im not Saying JBS is a bad Team, Im just saying JBS would be better if there Coaches would make Stepp a Team player instead of how many points he can score
You guys have to remember who keeps the stepps, I mean the stats. It would be easy to average 8 assists if my daddy controlled all the purse strings.
windmill Wrote:I dont see how you guys can say that when he puts up around 8 to 10 assists a game, he had i think around that all year last year as well, any dominate player doesnt always have to do what the people want and pass the ball all the time, if that was the case, JBS would be a middle road team of the region

There's no way this kid averages that many assist. A good High school team will only average around 10 to 12 assist a game as a team. He shoots the ball way to much to average 8 to 10 assist. I may believe 5 to 7, but not 8 to 10.
JOBAKKA Wrote:You guys have to remember who keeps the stepps, I mean the stats. It would be easy to average 8 assists if my daddy controlled all the purse strings.
Thats it man thats definitly it, I wish I had a Stepp beefing up my stats in high school I might have been able to average 40pts 20rebounds and oh yeah 10assist, but there wasn't a Stepp to be found when I needed one lol...j/kiddingConfusedhh: