Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ South Floyd 8/21
Who you got?
Betsy Layne - 43

South Floyd - 36
South Floyd 28
Betsy Lanye 22
It's my understanding the Bobcats are going to be really young this season. They may have some growing pains early but I'm sure they will improve as the season progresses. With that being said, I'm still going with the Bobcats in a close one.
Could be another shoot out with 2 young teams and a lot of early season mistakes.

South Floyd 49
Betsy Layne 45
My Bobcats are going to be very young this season and will take some time under Coach Parsons to mature and really fully understand what the whole high school football game is all about. But I have confidence in our coaching staff that changes will be made accordingly and things will work out in the end when it really matters.
BL by 2 tds.
BL is very young but has some leaders that will help along the way, BL will get more experience as the season goes on. Facing a tough preseason game VS LC I think will help them in this game. Expect some early mistakes by Offense and Defense but will improve after half. SF line is weak as always, they can't hold D-line for more than 2 secs so expect a lot of sloppy plays. BL goes into Half down but will pull through.

BL-38
SF-22