Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green vs Dupont Manual scrimmage
Bowling Green goes on the road and beats 6A #4 Manual 27-6. The varsity part was 21-6. The Purples looked very good in the annual scrimmage. Defense was strong and had several interceptions. RB Jamale Carouthers is a beast and will be hard to stop. QB Clark Payne did very well for his 1st varsity start. The Purples will be a tough out this year.
adopted purple Wrote:Bowling Green goes on the road and beats 6A #4 Manual 27-6. The varsity part was 21-6. The Purples looked very good in the annual scrimmage. Defense was strong and had several interceptions. RB Jamale Carouthers is a beast and will be hard to stop. QB Clark Payne did very well for his 1st varsity start. The Purples will be a tough out this year.

I think Carouthers and The Purples will be back near the top this season with only Highlands standing in their way.
They looked good last night, Doug. We play Monroe County ISaturday and then it's on the road to Christian County and St. X and then Owensboro at home. If we win those games, I think we will be in the drivers seat and wait on the East teams to beat up on each other. I would like to say that I don't think Cincinnati St. X could beat the Purples by 30. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Very impressive by the Purples.
They may just be the best team in 5A before its over with...
adopted purple Wrote:They looked good last night, Doug. We play Monroe County ISaturday and then it's on the road to Christian County and St. X and then Owensboro at home. If we win those games, I think we will be in the drivers seat and wait on the East teams to beat up on each other. I would like to say that I don't think Cincinnati St. X could beat the Purples by 30. Just wanted to throw that out there.

You said Monroe County,and I started thinking about barbecue,and almost forgot about football lol.seriously that's a tough schedule.if they make it through that they wont have trouble with anybody else until they face a team from the east.