Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snyder (Ashland Daily Independent) Super 7 EKY
Looks about right. Thoughts?:Thumbs:
T-CATS Wrote:Looks about right. Thoughts?:Thumbs:

:pondering:
I forgot, is the area for which this covers basically stopped at Johnson County? If so, I'd say it probably is fairly accurate.
Yea just the area schools districts. That's why Belfry isn't listed. Does one every week throughout the season.
I like it, but the way things are looking and with what we return this year, I believe Lawrence County will be above Russell at some point. I also know that Raceland beat us pretty bad last season but the Dawg's just fell apart in that game and had some behind the scenes issues going on. We went on a few games in that season and gave Belfry the fight of their life in the October game. We were just up and down last season with a lot of both youth and people who had never played a lot of football on the field . Just the season before we beat Raceland in a close game and I expect another game like that this year and who knows, we might get above both Russell and Raceland.
At this point, it looks pretty accurate. There could be a lot of reshuffling early on, though. Ashland could solidify it's #2 ranking with early wins over #'s 3 & 4, or they could tumble to the bottom of the poll with losses in those games. The top six all have a chance to be really good this year. It's also good to see Greenup back in the mix.
The Ashland Johnson Central game this season could be epic
Tomcat Pride Wrote:The Ashland Johnson Central game this season could be epic

Epic, as in an epic JC blowout?
WOW...greenup #7. Snyder doesn't know his arse from
a hole in the ground. Fairview would beat greenup anyday
If Devils get rolling could be a very good year. Many solid football players on this years team. Need some physical and skill players to step up to balance both sides of the ball. Staying away from injuries could turn these solid players into something special , going to be very interesting in Flatwoods. Certainly the early games and gelling quickly are key. Maynard bring intensity to every play.