Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week zero where are you headed
adopted purple Wrote:Are both John Hardin AND South Warren located in Johnson County???

No Confusednicker:
:HitWall:Coal Grove for a practice game!! Have to wait till week 1 for them to count.
FBfan4life Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

I know it's hilarious!! This may be Johnson Central's best team to date. I wouldn't laugh too hard just yet.
WYMT's Game of the Week will be North Laurel vs. South Laurel!

For those of you who like watching from home or can't make it out to a game you can check that one out.
zaga_fan Wrote:WYMT's Game of the Week will be North Laurel vs. South Laurel!

For those of you who like watching from home or can't make it out to a game you can check that one out.

seems like they could come up with a better game of the week Smile
Gonna be at the reservation, watching the defending 5a state champs in the first game of two games on the night. Then will be pulling for the home standing SW Warriors, as they find out if Harlan Co. is going to be up for the task at hand. Sure wish Granny Bear was coming down. SW Pulaski Co. is sure to be rocking with these two games, just hope the field holds together.
Prestonsburg to my Blackcats take on the Pikeville Panthers.

Hail Blackcats!!!!
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Gonna be at the reservation, watching the defending 5a state champs in the first game of two games on the night. Then will be pulling for the home standing SW Warriors, as they find out if Harlan Co. is going to be up for the task at hand. Sure wish Granny Bear was coming down. SW Pulaski Co. is sure to be rocking with these two games, just hope the field holds together.
Same here. Looking forward to both games. As for HC, i'm just hoping they show improvement from last year, and can at least make a good showing.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Prestonsburg to my Blackcats take on the Pikeville Panthers.

Hail Blackcats!!!!

BlackCats!:Cheerlead
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Gonna be at the reservation, watching the defending 5a state champs in the first game of two games on the night. Then will be pulling for the home standing SW Warriors, as they find out if Harlan Co. is going to be up for the task at hand. Sure wish Granny Bear was coming down. SW Pulaski Co. is sure to be rocking with these two games, just hope the field holds together.

I'd like to go to this but Whitley/Corbin is too good to pass up.