Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please send me a copy of your papers local high school football preview.
Though I do not receive many any more,with the exception of all the ones Wheeler sends me. I am still going to ask again this season.

Again as always thanks to all that take the time to do this.

DAVE BURNWORTH
P.O.BOX 1107
BUCKEYE LAKE OHIO
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Though I do not receive many any more,with the exception of all the ones Wheeler sends me. I am still going to ask again this season.

DAVE BURNWORTH
P.O.BOX 1107
BUCKEYE LAKE OHIO

NEWARKCATHOLICFAN I wrote your address down last year planning on mailing you preview. And for some reason I never got around to doing it. Count me in this season. Preview will be in the mail when they come out 64SUR.....And I keep my promise. :truestory:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Though I do not receive many any more,with the exception of all the ones Wheeler sends me. I am still going to ask again this season.

DAVE BURNWORTH
P.O.BOX 1107
BUCKEYE LAKE OHIO
I will make sure to do it from EKy as well.
I know I said I was going to do this for you last year, but then life happened and I forgot. I will do it this year if it's the last thing I ever do! :Thumbs:
I'll send you one again
I will as well. What's the zip?
43008. Thanks
I would really like the one from Pikeville, that I think the local hospital has a lot to do with.

It has always been a very good one.

Thanks.
Preview should come out sometime this week. Will be sending you a copy. :Cheerlead

DAVE BURNWORTH
P.O.BOX 1107
BUCKEYE LAKE OHIO

Will be in the mail Monday NEWARK. :popcorn:

DAVE BURNWORTH
P.O.BOX 1107
BUCKEYE LAKE OHIO

Mailed mind this morning you should get them Wednesday. :Cheerlead
Cat Pause, Lexington Harald-Leader, Ashland The Independent
Have arrived all sent by Wheeler.
Finally got the preseason preview. In the mail to you Monday. So sorry it took so long but it's a nice one!
In the mail. Included a little something extra for you that I hope you enjoy!
I hope I sent them to the right address. Confusednicker:
Got these yesterday
Times Tribune
Sentinel Echo
The News Journal
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Got these yesterday
Times Tribune
Sentinel Echo
The News Journal

Those ****** told me at the post office you would get them last Wednesday or Thursday. :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:Those ****** told me at the post office you would get them last Wednesday or Thursday. :truestory:
It came from Williamsburg. I bet they "Emory Expressed" that sucker open just to make sure there was no money in the package. :hilarious:
They came from London.
This will get you to the Middlesboro, Bell Co., and Pineville football preview:

http://www.pinnaclesportsview.com