Poll: Pike County Central - at Letcher County Central
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher County Central
72.22%
Pike County Central
27.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central - at Letcher County Central - 7:30 PM Sports "R" Us Kickoff Clas
Pike County Central - at Letcher County Central - 7:30 PM Sports "R" Us Kickoff Classic
Letcher 28-7
[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...nty-ky.gif] 35

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...ral-ky.gif] 21

I think Letcher will be one of the most improved mountain teams this year with the coach they have.
LC by 14. Pike Central has a big hole behind center they need to fill
Look for Letcher Central to be Real Good this year. Too Much for Pike Central. Letcher by 21+ .
Should be a good game.glad the season is here.
It's hard to replace a leader and QB like Zane Blair. And naturally losing a good QB is like having a house without a door on it. I think LCC keeps it on the ground and gives Williams 25 carries and he will rake in 200+ with LCC taking it 36-20.
I think this game will be alot closer than alot of people think.
Pike Central has experienced a good run over the past couple of years. Love him or hate him, John Paul Chapman had a big impact on the Hawks program rising to another level. With that being said, I look for Pike Central to take a step back this year, especially losing their starting QB, who was the heart and soul of the team, last year. On the other hand, Letcher Central is going to continue to improve with each passing year under Holcomb. He has everyone excited in Letcher County once again, and he is starting to get a lot of talented kids on the field. I look for Letcher Central to win district and compete for a regional championship this year. With that being said, I look for the Cougars to come out on top by a score of 42-14.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Pike Central has experienced a good run over the past couple of years. Love him or hate him, John Paul Chapman had a big impact on the Hawks program rising to another level. With that being said, I look for Pike Central to take a step back this year, especially losing their starting QB, who was the heart and soul of the team, last year. On the other hand, Letcher Central is going to continue to improve with each passing year under Holcomb. He has everyone excited in Letcher County once again, and he is starting to get a lot of talented kids on the field. I look for Letcher Central to win district and compete for a regional championship this year. With that being said, I look for the Cougars to come out on top by a score of 42-14.

I'm with you.

I think PC will have a tough go this year, but will build around Conn and be stronger in the years to follow.

With that said, I think Letcher Central will be a much better team later in the year..lots of faces to work in at key positions and I don't think they will be at their sharpest. May even be a sloppy game.

LCC 33
PC 20
Going to be alot closer than people thnik thats all im going to say.
Pike Central will have a hard time at Letcher Central. Letcher will be improved over last year and Mike will have them ready to play. Long Night and Long ride home.
Pike Central is gonna surprise some teams!
Did Pike Central's running back transfer to letcher?
No I don't think we had a transfer this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Bgrfan12 Wrote:Did Pike Central's running back transfer to letcher?

I do know that the Mullins kids I believe #32 has left PCC program. Don’t know any details about it but he is no longer on the team!!
Lcc by 3 td or more
I'll take the Hawks on the road

PC- 27
LCC 20
Letcher by 3 tds. Williams will run all over Pcc
I got to see some film of Pike Central in the Boyd County grid and PC looks small and lost. They may turn it around at some point this season but I think they will struggle in the 1st half of the season.
O
Do-double-gg Wrote:I got to see some film of Pike Central in the Boyd County grid and PC looks small and lost. They may turn it around at some point this season but I think they will struggle in the 1st half of the season.

1st possession to the end of the season. Letcher will own them
Pc is going to surprise alot of people,going to be closer than alot think.
I like Letcher County Central by 17 or more. RB will run wild.
Did the Mullins kid become eligible for Letcher Central?

Dont see how it would be possible so soon...but would be crazy to see his first game be against his old team who he was practicing with less that 3 weeks ago.
He didnt transfer hes back on team at pc
Hawk101 Wrote:He didnt transfer hes back on team at pc

Good for PC!

Definitely makes them stronger.
Letcher will win and it wont be close.
Yeah i know right glad hes back.