Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media at RUSSELL
Its not offical until Saturday but the media was at Russell taking pictures and interviewing kids on the team.
Kasey Clark...player of the year
ALL AREA...Beekman
Gullett
Frazier
Wills
Lewis
Jones
Sizemore

GREAT JOB GUYS...AND GOOD LUCK TO THE SENIORS.
I know a couple from Johnson central made the trip up there today also for PIctures i know Coty Conley went but not for sure on the others.
Congrats to them
Congrats
JFLDAD Wrote:Its not offical until Saturday but the media was at Russell taking pictures and interviewing kids on the team.
ALL AREA...Beekman
Gullett
Frazier
Wills
Lewis
Jones
Sizemore

How many did Raceland have?? I figured there would be quite a few players from both Russell and Raceland. If I was guessing, I'd say around 5. I know Paintsville was represented by two in Daniel Pugh and Kyle Sublett. I'd imagine the Large School team is loaded with Johnson Central players. Congrats to all the kids that were named All-Area as well as honorable mention.
The Blue Blur Wrote:How many did Raceland have?? I figured there would be quite a few players from both Russell and Raceland. If I was guessing, I'd say around 5. I know Paintsville was represented by two in Daniel Pugh and Kyle Sublett. I'd imagine the Large School team is loaded with Johnson Central players. Congrats to all the kids that were named All-Area as well as honorable mention.
four or five sounds about right,not for sure.
Congrats to Pugh and Sublett
ashland has 9 player that made it.
mahan
davis
mcdavid
bartram
snodgrass
gallaher
thomas
r.bonner
l.bonner
Great job guys !!!!!!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
t-cat50 Wrote:ashland has 9 player that made it.
mahan
davis
mcdavid
bartram
snodgrass
gallaher
thomas
r.bonner
l.bonner

WOW. Are you sure all those made it? It seems as though Johnson would have more than Ashland. If they did, then that's great. I know most of thoses boys and they're well deserving.
JFLDAD Wrote:Its not offical until Saturday but the media was at Russell taking pictures and interviewing kids on the team.
ALL AREA...Beekman
Gullett
Frazier
Wills
Lewis
Jones
Sizemore

Congrats Devils!!!! Congrats lil' Bro on the POTY award in Districts, All-Area, and 2A. I still think Josh Wills got snubbed MAJORLY by the All-State voters. If anybody deserves All-state honors it's that kid. He anchored a very talented Russell defense who went to Belfry and shut them out and held Mercer to 7 points(6 were given). This kid was so instrumental in the preparation of the defense and he knew where each player's needed to be and made sure they got there. He knew what each positions's responsibilities were for every different defense and coverage they ran. I was always confident that Wills and Coach Morris would have the defense ready to go and prepared to play. Not only play but I knew they would execute and he was the main key in making everything work. He's a tremendous kid who cares a lot about his school and the community. Sorry to ramble and get off topic but it really puzzled me as to how he could have been snubbed. If nobody from Lex or Louisville knew who he was, they sure did on Dec 1st.... And they still snubbed him.
Rodney Dangerfield Syndrome=== NO RESPECT !!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "