Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott vs. JBS Dec. 19th
whats everyones opinion, im a big knott fan so im going to say knott by 5.
62-57
Knott wins this one rather easily. 65-52
I'm going to take Knott by 3:letsparty
this game is goin 2 be a really good game. but i think kcc by 4
Jbs - 67
Kcc - 55
JBS just gave Mason their closest game of the season, there going to win the region their hands and feet above the region, watch and see, they will be in the final 4 of the sweet sixteen
JBS will not win the region. KCC will win Tuesday night. You're dreaming Doctor. I was not impressed with Mason at all. You take Miller off that team and they will lose most their games, but I do think they had a really bad game against an average JBS team. Don't get to excited there Doc, remember you struggled with Magoffin CO. Do you think Magoffin could beat Mason?
You weren't impressed with Mason at all? They are just the #3 team in the state. I guess you are much better then they are. Why don't you play them?
3 points Wrote:You weren't impressed with Mason at all? They are just the #3 team in the state. I guess you are much better then they are. Why don't you play them?

You sound like a two year old. I don't care if their number 3 in the state, they sure didn't look like it.
kccfan Wrote:You sound like a two year old. I don't care if their number 3 in the state, they sure didn't look like it.
you and your little cupcake schedule. You won't play a good team unless you have to.
Cupcake schedule? Does JBS play Piarist this year? I know they played them twice last year along with David school and Riverside.
Oh yea I forgot something. You can't play at JBS unless you are held back two years. You know you can't compete unless you are held back.
I believe that all boys need to attend JBS in the 7th grade. Why? They have the highest academic standards in the state, you go to the 7th grade for three years.
This game should be really exciting because it is a big rivalry. What JBS done against Mason was impressive, but that game don't mean anything tuesday night when they walk into Knott County. Knott will be ready to play, should be a heck of a game.
Knott struggled with Jenkins until the 4th....good enough reason for me to go with JBS 73-65
Benchwarmer Wrote:I believe that all boys need to attend JBS in the 7th grade. Why? They have the highest academic standards in the state, you go to the 7th grade for three years.
Why? when they can go back and forth from the 8th to the seventh and back to the 8th in 2 weeks at Carr Creek.
If you think kcc is going to beat jbs you are crazy. No one on the kcc team can match up to stepp and cox. If you havnt noticed the jbs team is no longer a one man show. They have come together as a team. Garrison Collins is back to himself. He was MVP jbs vs. mason co. Thats super impressive? Id like to see kcc accomplish half of jbs has. Guess we will see tuesday but i put jbs up by 10 AT LEAST
play2win Wrote:If you think kcc is going to beat jbs you are crazy. No one on the kcc team can match up to stepp and cox. If you havnt noticed the jbs team is no longer a one man show. They have come together as a team. Garrison Collins is back to himself. He was MVP jbs vs. mason co. Thats super impressive? Id like to see kcc accomplish half of jbs has. Guess we will see tuesday but i put jbs up by 10 AT LEAST

Only 10? I would have thought 25 at least coming from such a confident JBS supporter. Are you getting scared?
JBS is going to win face it!!!
Just a few more day's.
kccfan Wrote:Only 10? I would have thought 25 at least coming from such a confident JBS supporter. Are you getting scared?

Can i say *cocky*!... of course i am not scared, whats there to be scared of..stewart stamper..NOT? I would really like to know what you think kcc has that jbs dont, cause i sure dont see nothing? Is there anyone else at kcc that can compare to Cox, Stepp, Collins, Hall, and Short? I Think Not?
JBS in a close one
Sounds to me like someone has the big head after coming so close to beating mason county...no matter though, this is a different game and anything can happen....but personally i think KCC plays to hard to let JBS run all over them on their home floor
JBS played a great game against Mason.
I'll take JBS in this one
June Buchanan will win this game easily. I predict in the neighborhood of 20 points.

As far as the redshirting comments posted by some of you, well, it's not like Knott Central, and most schools in the mountains, have not also held kids back for sports reasons at one time or another. June Buchanan didn't invent the philosophy of redshirting. It's been around a long time. And I know all about the argument that JBS is suppose to be an academic school and hold a higher standard when it comes to holding a kid back for athletic reasons. But in the long run it's still the parent's and kid's decision, not the school.
Academics has went out the door at JBS.
Could be a good game, could be a blowout. Good luck to both teams
Benchwarmer Wrote:Academics has went out the door at JBS.

Tell me benchwarmer, do you go to JBS? I think not. So tell me, how do you know what their academics are like.
I have friends who went there and no longer do. There words are "it's all about the boys ball team." They get and do what they please.