Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-2016 Kentucky Basketball
With a disappointing finish and a lot of players leaving for the next level, next season should be very interesting. Kentucky has probably the toughest non conference schedule in the country playing Duke, Louisville, UCLA, Ohio State, Kansas, and Arizona State. (Brutal schedule)

I predict the following starting 5:

Ulis
Murray
Briscoe
Poythress
Skal

Could be the best backcourt in the country, to go along with a probable #1 pick in Skal.

I think Kentucky will go through some problems especially during the early part of the season but be ready for another run at the end of the season.

Way too early prediction

32-8 National Champs (why not?) :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm going to say elite 8 for certain.
SEC Champs.
Can't say NCAA champs yet, going to have to see them play.
I think they could have an explosive three guard line and they can defend at all positions.I could see them winning another national championship, especially if they add another player.
The good news is the NCAA as a whole will be a bit down IMO. That could really help the Cats chances on a run at a championship. Kansas will be pretty good, so will Duke.
They will take some lumps early, but should end up being very hard to handle come March. Final 4 run should be attainable.
Westside Wrote:40.3

39 and DONE 2.0Confusednicker:
40-0
I think alfus is right on the starting 5, and I like that starting 5 better than either one of last years rotations. smaller lineup with better scoring. Apparently defense doesn't win championships if the other team still outscores you.
The Cats will have both offense and defense this year.with potential lineup of three quick guards that can score and defend to go with the big man Skal and Poythress who will be a matchup nightmare. Marcus Lee will also be tough coming off the bench. I dont see them taking any lumps early.I think they will be tough for anybody to beat
back to back undefeated seasons?
2.5 point favorites today. How do we get out of the big game funk and win this game at the Ville?