Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Supreme Court rules 5-4 in favor of Same-Sex Marriage
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/s...index.html

Abomination:
Anything that causes disgust or hatred.

God is the last person you want to make mad at you. But that doesn't mean that He doesn't love you if you've committed acts of homosexuality or are currently living in a LGBTQ lifestyle. If you are living a LGBTQ lifestyle, read what these verses say. I didn't post these to make anybody mad, I just want to try to help somebody. Or if you are Saved... chances are you've had this discussion with people before. You can use these verses to back up what you are saying about homosexuality being wrong.

Genesis ch. 19 (KJV)
1: And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2: And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3: And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4: But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6: And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7: And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8: Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9: And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10: But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11: And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Leviticus ch. 18 (KJV)
22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Judges ch. 19 (KJV)
16: And, behold, there came an old man from his work out of the field at even, which was also of mount Ephraim; and he sojourned in Gibeah: but the men of the place were Benjamites.

17: And when he had lifted up his eyes, he saw a wayfaring man in the street of the city: and the old man said, Whither goest thou? and whence comest thou?

18: And he said unto him, We are passing from Bethlehemjudah toward the side of mount Ephraim; from thence am I: and I went to Bethlehemjudah, but I am now going to the house of the LORD; and there is no man that receiveth me to house.

19: Yet there is both straw and provender for our asses; and there is bread and wine also for me, and for thy handmaid, and for the young man which is with thy servants: there is no want of any thing.

20: And the old man said, Peace be with thee; howsoever let all thy wants lie upon me; only lodge not in the street.

21: So he brought him into his house, and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet, and did eat and drink.

22: Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him.

23: And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly.

24: Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.

1 Kings ch. 14 (KJV)
24: And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

1 Kings ch. 15 (KJV)
12: And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made

2 Kings ch. 23 (KJV)
7: And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Jude ch. 1 (KJV)
7: Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

1 Timothy ch. 1 (KJV)
8: But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

9: Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

10: For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1 Corinthians ch. 6 (KJV)
9: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10: Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11: And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Sad day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I appreciate Pulp Fiction and his post.

In my college classes, I have often bucked the trend and informed my students that this country is going to Hell. I always add that it is moving down the tracks faster under Democrat Administrations than under Republican Administrations. Nonetheless, the movement is steady.

Today, the train reached Hell.
Well said Pulp!

As bad as this decision was, here is a little hope for our freedom of speech and expression - for us and for Christian organizations. Kennedy wrote this in his pro same-sex "marriage" opinion:

"Finally, it must be emphasized that religions, and those who adhere to religious doctrines, may continue to advocate with utmost, sincere conviction that, by divine precepts, same-sex marriage should not be condoned. The First Amendment ensures that religious organizations and persons are given proper protection as they seek to teach the principles that are so fulfilling and so central to their lives and faiths, and to their own deep aspirations to continue the family structure they have long revered. The same is true of those who oppose same-sex marriage for other reasons. In turn, those who believe allowing samesex marriage is proper or indeed essential, whether as a matter of religious conviction or secular belief, may engage those who disagree with their view in an open and searching debate. "
Harry is correct. Who is most to blame? I'd blame two groups- Republicans and Christians. Republicans bloviate and do nothing. They never act on anything other than trying to raise more campaign funds. Talk is big. Action is non=existent. As for Christians, they, too, do nothing. They love pot luck dinners and youth social activities. They do nothing else. Oh, they may, or may not, utter a prayer or two. However, they never follow up with any action.

Yep. Don't put the blame on the liberals, oddballs, and reprobates. Put it where it belongs- on the do nothing Republicans and Christians.
WideRight05 Wrote:Well said Pulp!

As bad as this decision was, here is a little hope for our freedom of speech and expression - for us and for Christian organizations. Kennedy wrote this in his pro same-sex "marriage" opinion:

"Finally, it must be emphasized that religions, and those who adhere to religious doctrines, may continue to advocate with utmost, sincere conviction that, by divine precepts, same-sex marriage should not be condoned. The First Amendment ensures that religious organizations and persons are given proper protection as they seek to teach the principles that are so fulfilling and so central to their lives and faiths, and to their own deep aspirations to continue the family structure they have long revered. The same is true of those who oppose same-sex marriage for other reasons. In turn, those who believe allowing samesex marriage is proper or indeed essential, whether as a matter of religious conviction or secular belief, may engage those who disagree with their view in an open and searching debate. "

Don't get lulled by Kennedy's words. They mean nothing. Look at what is actually going on in the country. Homo groups are ruthless. They will attack anyone not going with their agenda. They want absolute compliance or complete destruction of those who oppose them. Kennedy's words will count about as much as the words of Republicans and Christians on this issue. Zero. I would say that we should get off our knees and actually fight. I would have to believe that God expected something other than whining, renting of clothes, and gnashing of teeth. However, due much to our inaction, the war is over and we lost. The quotation of more august words from on high won't change that.
America is doomed......... God will not bless a Godless nation.

God WILL bless His people, but not the nation.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I guess I'll just sit back and watch the apocalypse on social media. My life won't change either way. If only we could go back to those good old days right?
Can't wait to see how the Governors will refuse to uphold this.
Memo Luna Wrote:Don't get lulled by Kennedy's words. They mean nothing. Look at what is actually going on in the country. Homo groups are ruthless. They will attack anyone not going with their agenda. They want absolute compliance or complete destruction of those who oppose them. Kennedy's words will count about as much as the words of Republicans and Christians on this issue. Zero. I would say that we should get off our knees and actually fight. I would have to believe that God expected something other than whining, renting of clothes, and gnashing of teeth. However, due much to our inaction, the war is over and we lost. The quotation of more august words from on high won't change that.

Oh, definitely not - it's just something that at least we have the capability of using when the issue comes up.

I am in agreement with you that we need to fight fire with fire - that we need to be strong, we need to be tough and we certainly don't need to give in to activists that represent 2-4% of the country that want to overturn the #1 foundation for our country - religious freedom.
WideRight05 Wrote:Oh, definitely not - it's just something that at least we have the capability of using when the issue comes up.

I am in agreement with you that we need to fight fire with fire - that we need to be strong, we need to be tough and we certainly don't need to give in to activists that represent 2-4% of the country that want to overturn the #1 foundation for our country - religious freedom.

Now is anyone attempting to rid you of religious freedom? Is there a group saying you can't be a Christian?

By the way just to be clear I was being facetious in my previous post.
Motley Wrote:Now is anyone attempting to rid you of religious freedom? Is there a group saying you can't be a Christian?

In fact, yes. The purpose of your "people" is not to just be left alone to live your chosen lives. It is to ram your doctrine down the throats of all who oppose you. Since homo relationships are clearly and irrefutably against the laws of God, being forced to "comply" with your agenda is an attack on religious freedom.

Will a Christian in business be forced to conduct business with homos? I'm sure to not do so would be ruled as illegal discrimination and, thus, subject to civil and, maybe, criminal penalties. That will be the outcome. Is that then an attack on one's religious freedom? Obviously it is.

The damage to religious freedom is tremendous. This wasn't a decision requiring that homos be left to their practices. This is a decision that forces Christians do act directly against their core beliefs.

Thus, as I posted before, the descending train known as the United States has reached its destination.
^ Nobody is forcing you to like anything. Continue to hate homosexuality and all the this you want. So hypocritical to say you're being forced to comply with anything when that is exactly what you've been doing to those who are different or oppressed your entire life. You still can go to church Sunday and preach how everyone not complying with your Christian ways is going to Hell. That won't stop, hence you still have the choice and right to practice your religion freely. Gay people aren't going to stop you.

Like I said before, you and all the others want this idea of the good old days bit it doesn't exist. Continue to think that the US of old wasn't full of sin and ridiculousness. This whole notion of a descending train is absurd. Please explain how in this country today we are going to Hell but things were so much better 50 years ago, 100 years ago, and so on.

Your life won't change. Despite how much you think it will.
Motley Wrote:^ Nobody is forcing you to like anything. Continue to hate homosexuality and all the this you want. So hypocritical to say you're being forced to comply with anything when that is exactly what you've been doing to those who are different or oppressed your entire life. You still can go to church Sunday and preach how everyone not complying with your Christian ways is going to Hell. That won't stop, hence you still have the choice and right to practice your religion freely. Gay people aren't going to stop you.

Like I said before, you and all the others want this idea of the good old days bit it doesn't exist. Continue to think that the US of old wasn't full of sin and ridiculousness. This whole notion of a descending train is absurd. Please explain how in this country today we are going to Hell but things were so much better 50 years ago, 100 years ago, and so on.

Well, you are right on one count. My life won't change. I have reached a position in life, financially and professionally, whereby I don't really have to answer to anyone on this earth and certainly not the the abominable homo army. However, most cannot make that statement. For example, will the struggling baker be forced to serve the homo or be punished? Will the hard working barber be forced to serve the homo or be punished? Will the devout pastor be forced to marry two homos or be punished? The answer to all of these and many more is, in the end, "yes".

Read the news. Listen to the news reports. Your homos aren't nearly as pleased with their new "right" as they are hellbent on pushing on and punishing those who don't accept their way of living.

And, as for the "old days" when the constitution was interpreted as it was written by our founders, they were, indeed, far better days than today. The train has arrived at its destination. The bottom of the pit has been reached.

No, Motley. Your abnormals really can't touch me or effect my way of life one scintilla. However, most cannot make that claim.
I think Harry is right. I was listening to constitutional scholar and professor Jonathan Turley and he was talking about the next steps for the militant homosexuals. He said that a number of supporters of the decision had been calling the four justices who dissented "bigots". He also said that Christians who own businesses will face fines, etc. if they refuse to "serve" the homosexuals. He further stated that this will extend to other Christian organizations as well as Christian schools and colleges. Megyn Kelly said that they would go after actual churches last. Turley didn't disagree although he supported the decision.

The example he used was that colleges that offer married housing to their students will either be forced to provide the same housing to homosexual couples as to traditional married couples or face law suits and large fines for discrimination.

All in all, it is obvious that the homosexuals have a harsh agenda and that the supreme court opened the door for the implementation of that agenda regardless of what Christians may think or believe.

Obama had the White House lit up with multicolor floodlights in celebration of the homosexual victory.

This decision is as devastating and detrimental to traditional beliefs as Roe v Wade. What can Christians do to fight back? Nothing. They lost.
Motley Wrote:Now is anyone attempting to rid you of religious freedom? Is there a group saying you can't be a Christian?

Past experience shows you're not worth me wasting my time with a detailed post on what has happened - but look no further than overseas countries that have legalized it well in advance of the United States and see how it has impacted them.

Unless God Himself intervenes, this war won't conclude until it is taken to the Church doorstep.
WideRight05 Wrote:Past experience shows you're not worth me wasting my time with a detailed post on what has happened - but look no further than overseas countries that have legalized it well in advance of the United States and see how it has impacted them.

Unless God Himself intervenes, this war won't conclude until it is taken to the Church doorstep.

You can count on it. The churches are now open season. And, as for God's intervention, don't bet on it. He hasn't intervened for the millions of precious and innocent babies who have been ruthlessly murdered by abortion.
Memo Luna Wrote:You can count on it. The churches are now open season. And, as for God's intervention, don't bet on it. He hasn't intervened for the millions of precious and innocent babies who have been ruthlessly murdered by abortion.

Barely a day after the major ruling has been issued a Pennsylvania newspaper is already shutting down opinions. They are not allowing anybody to send a letter to the editor in favor of traditional marriage.
WideRight05 Wrote:Past experience shows you're not worth me wasting my time with a detailed post on what has happened - but look no further than overseas countries that have legalized it well in advance of the United States and see how it has impacted them.

No please waste your time and enlighten me on how it has affected those other countries. I'd like to know.
Motley Wrote:No please waste your time and enlighten me on how it has affected those other countries. I'd like to know.

Tell me why I should. You have consistently dodged questions and used insults in lieu of a coherent response.

You never did say what you did in that other thread that made you so knowledgeable. :biggrin:
"The gayz are a-comin! They's three bangin' on my winder right now. They says they wantz my yung-uns and teach 'em differnt! We's doomed . . . doomed I tellz ya."

Fundies are a hoot.
Gitback Coach Wrote:"The gayz are a-comin! They's three bangin' on my winder right now. They says they wantz my yung-uns and teach 'em differnt! We's doomed . . . doomed I tellz ya."

Fundies are a hoot.

Just like I mentioned - dodging the point at hand and laughing at the conservative in lieu of a coherent response.
WideRight05 Wrote:Tell me why I should. You have consistently dodged questions and used insults in lieu of a coherent response.

You never did say what you did in that other thread that made you so knowledgeable. :biggrin:

Because you can't answer it.
Undoubtedly, the most heinous USSC decision in the last 200+ years was Roe v Wade which has evolved into the unrepentant premeditated murder of innocent babies for the past 42+ years. The Nazi death camps pale in comparison to the slaughter of babies that takes place annually.

However, even with this abomination, which the Christian community has failed miserably to properly oppose, none of us who believe in the sanctity of life were forced to condone the slaughter except, of course, indirectly with our tax dollars.

This homosexual marriage decision is quite different. It will have a devastating effect on all of us unless we are willing to risk legal actions for failure to comply with the new "right" created by Kennedy and the four Democrat justices.

While the abortionists were quite happy to perform their murders and remain, for the most part, low key in regard to the rest of us, the homosexuals will not do so. They are militants. They are vicious. and the hyper liberal media and the reprobates, Obama and Clinton, are right with them. If you bother to listen to them you will realize that they have merely gotten started with their agenda. They will demand all to accept their "ways" and, if you do not do so, you will be sued and you will lose. They will, according to them, go after any Christian group that stands on its long held beliefs- retail businesses, service providers, Christian organizations, Christian schools, Christian colleges, and last but not least, Christian churches.

I agree with Harry Rex Vonner that the fault rests much with the Christians and their churches. They let all of this progress without ever doing anything more than paying meager lip service to their beliefs. Now, every traditional Christian will pay the price. God has no reason to be pleased with his people but, as is nearly always the case, He'll let history fall as it may.

The truth is, so to speak, you can't take a prayer book to a gun fight and expect to prevail. With yesterday's decision, Christians in this country were mowed down. No one need doubt it.
Motley Wrote:Because you can't answer it.

I'm not going to get into a urination contest wish a skunk, but look back at the threads where either TRT, HRV, or I have responded to your posts with a detailed analysis. You either failed to reply to the particular topic at hand or gave a snark response without addressing the question at hand.

If you really want to know, and you won't take my word for it, so don't...but review information related to Brazil, Spain, Great Britain, and especially Canada where it has been legalized (Spain and Canada especially, with it being legalized for around a decade in both).

If you gave a serious coherent response (whether in agreement or not) to my posts I would respond. However, you have not up to this point, thus it's not worth the time to type out and explain everything.
Motley Wrote:^ Nobody is forcing you to like anything. Continue to hate homosexuality and all the this you want. So hypocritical to say you're being forced to comply with anything when that is exactly what you've been doing to those who are different or oppressed your entire life. You still can go to church Sunday and preach how everyone not complying with your Christian ways is going to Hell. That won't stop, hence you still have the choice and right to practice your religion freely. Gay people aren't going to stop you.

Wrong. As Harry has so rightly pointed out, homosexuals are not gentle and timid folk who just want to be left alone. They are a militant force seeking to legislate and litigate the rest of us into submission. Now that it has started, it will never be over. Though they could never have converted me to their point of view, that being an acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle as a perfectly normal alternative to God's own institution of marriage, I have none the less been compelled to accept it by no less than the Supreme Court. Whether I like it or not a certain amount of my tax dollar will now be used by my federal government to foster the homosexual lifestyle.

And as far as Churches are concerned I firmly believe homos will be coming after them too. Just as in the case of the Mondale and Ferraro platform, calls will go forth to ensure a certain number or percentage of Pastors, Sunday School teachers and even Church administration will be homosexual. Further, preaching and teaching the Biblical perspective on the sin of homosexuality will likely fall under hate speech or hate crime laws thus, failure to comply to the proper level of government sanctioned compromise along those lines will no doubt result in that particular Church's loss of state and federal tax exemptions.

What the SCOTUS has ruled legal must be adhered to by all. So that being the case, what will your particular Church tell the first gay couple that comes to demand a traditional Church marriage to be performed in your sanctuary by your very own Pastor? This will get sticky in a hurry.

FWIW, Christians have chosen to take most of this stuff laying down now for decades. Now however as in countless examples of historical Biblical accounts, since God's people have been a no-show every round, He has seemingly ordained that the fight be fought on the doorsteps of the Church. We will answer the bell one way or the other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Wrong. As Harry has so rightly pointed out, homosexuals are not gentle and timid folk who just want to be left alone. They are a militant force seeking to legislate and litigate the rest of us into submission. Now that it has started, it will never be over. Though they could never have converted me to their point of view, that being an acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle as a perfectly normal alternative to God's own institution of marriage, I have none the less been compelled to accept it by no less than the Supreme Court. Whether I like it or not a certain amount of my tax dollar will now be used by my federal government to foster the homosexual lifestyle.

And as far as Churches are concerned I firmly believe homos will be coming after them too. Just as in the case of the Mondale and Ferraro platform, calls will go forth to ensure a certain number or percentage of Pastors, Sunday School teachers and even Church administration will be homosexual. Further, preaching and teaching the Biblical perspective on the sin of homosexuality will likely fall under hate speech or hate crime laws thus, failure to comply to the proper level of government sanctioned compromise along those lines will no doubt result in that particular Church's loss of state and federal tax exemptions.

What the SCOTUS has ruled legal must be adhered to by all. So, that being the case what will your particular Church tell the first gay couple that comes to demand a traditional Church marriage to be performed in your sanctuary by your very own Pastor? This will get sticky in a hurry.

FWIW, Christians have chosen to take most of this stuff laying down now for decades. Now however, as in countless examples of historical Biblical accounts since God's people have been a no-show every round, He has brought the fight to the doorsteps of the Church. We will answer the bell one way or the other.
^^ This is why I was happy to see Tennessee introduce a bill to protect pastors when they decline to perform same sex ceremonies. Its freaking pathetic that its come to this but you're correct, they won't stop with just being able to marry, now they'll want to try and make Christian's do it for them in a house of a God that says No to that lifestyle.
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^ This is why I was happy to see Tennessee introduce a bill to protect pastors when they decline to perform same sex ceremonies. Its freaking pathetic that its come to this but you're correct, they won't stop with just being able to marry, now they'll want to try and make Christian's do it for them in a house of a God that says No to that lifestyle.

Exactly right. And just as in the case of Christmas nativity scenes which once graced nearly every town square, those who oppose the Lordship of the Almighty can't tolerate their presence. So we can bank on their attack on the traditional Church. It's coming to be sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Wrong. As Harry has so rightly pointed out, homosexuals are not gentle and timid folk who just want to be left alone. They are a militant force seeking to legislate and litigate the rest of us into submission. Now that it has started, it will never be over. Though they could never have converted me to their point of view, that being an acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle as a perfectly normal alternative to God's own institution of marriage, I have none the less been compelled to accept it by no less than the Supreme Court. Whether I like it or not a certain amount of my tax dollar will now be used by my federal government to foster the homosexual lifestyle.

What the SCOTUS has ruled legal must be adhered to by all. So that being the case, what will your particular Church tell the first gay couple that comes to demand a traditional Church marriage to be performed in your sanctuary by your very own Pastor? This will get sticky in a hurry.

FWIW, Christians have chosen to take most of this stuff laying down now for decades. Now however as in countless examples of historical Biblical accounts, since God's people have been a no-show every round, He has seemingly ordained that the fight be fought on the doorsteps of the Church. We will answer the bell one way or the other.

Very insightful post. Everything TheRealThing has posted, particularly in regard to the inaction of Christians, is absolute truth. We Christians brought all this on ourselves. Week after week, Christians attend church and preachers continue to preach all these platitudes that give another good history lesson but have nothing to do with the real and decaying world around us. It is fine to learn all this seminary rhetoric but, in doing so, we are not addressing the world we live in and the attacks that Christianity faces today.

I've heard dozens of sermons on the trials of St. Paul in prison. I've heard literally hundreds of sermons on tithing (a particular favorite of preachers). However, I've never heard a strong sermon on the abominations we face in the world today- abortion, militant homosexuality, etc.- and the need for Christians to actively step up and fight the evil. Preachers are too concerned about offending some good liberal or good Democrat who may tend to place greenbacks in the collection plate. They would never admit it but far too many of them are more concerned about healthy finances than in a healthy spirit. Thus, they straddle the line so as to not offend anyone.

As TheRealThing said, the fight is coming to the door of the church. And, if the Christians have not already lost the country, they certainly will because they cannot depend on the courts, the media, the national "leaders", or the government schools for support because all are the enemy.

The bottom line is that Christians and, in particular, their church "leaders", have through their inaction and ignorance of reality failed miserably. The fight is likely lost. Bet on it.

I can only disagree with TheRealThing on one of his statements. I don't have to obey the USSC decision and you can rest assured that I will not. The moral fabric of the country is being destroyed but I won't be a part of it.
Right on Harry. And here is a fitting epithet for our decayed and decadent society. (Click on the link to view picture)

White House Goes Rainbow After Gay Marriage Supreme Court Decision

Huffington Post - 06/26/2015
"Tonight, the White House was lit to demonstrate our unwavering commitment to progress and equality, here in America and around the world," the White House said in a statement. "The pride colors reflect the diversity of the LGBT community, and tonight, these colors celebrate a new chapter in the history of American civil rights." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26...76014.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]