Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 125 David 28
If the coach wishes he can have the players run a delay offense like Carolina and stall the game, therefore running off clock and not running up the score. Comeflywithme, do you get to see alot of basketball or are you new to the game?
i agree i wish someone would just close this thread its gotten out of hand
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i agree i wish someone would just close this thread its gotten out of hand

Agree
I'm calm...
I just hate to see someone say that another person has no class when he really does. This is a site to debate sports not someone elses character, Jason Booher is a good person. I know this from personal experience.
im sorry nyy10 for sayin u was stuck up his a$$ it was really larry
Larry Legend Wrote:I'm calm...
I just hate to see someone say that another person has no class when he really does. This is a site to debate sports not someone elses character, Jason Booher is a good person. I know this from personal experience.

I agree again (lol)
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:im sorry nyy10 for sayin u was stuck up his a$$ it was really larry

hey man,no hard feelings
I mean no harm to anyone, I just love to get on here and argue about things a bit. Its just for fun. As long as no one gets to serious its all just in fun.
Larry Legend Wrote:I mean no harm to anyone, I just love to get on here and argue about things a bit. Its just for fun. As long as no one gets to serious its all just in fun.
yup this site is for fun and more
im sorry everyone i hope we can put all this behind us n become friends
Some members have felt the need to name call and trash talk then say it was all in fun.
The thread is now closed...so far off topic it's not funny.