Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blake Asher back at Leslie?
Heard Blake was going back to Leslie.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Heard Blake was going back to Leslie.

Does it hurt BULLDOGS4Ever. Rich get richer and the poorer get poorer. That was a ( Quote ) from you. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Does it hurt BULLDOGS4Ever. Rich get richer and the poorer get poorer. That was a ( Quote ) from you. Confusednicker:

If he is bouncing from schools he should be ruled ineligible and hopefully he is turned in.

That being said under the assumption he wasn't happy with the move to play sports and saw the grass wasn't greener on the other side.
former Wrote:If he is bouncing from schools he should be ruled ineligible and hopefully he is turned in.

That being said under the assumption he wasn't happy with the move to play sports and saw the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

His eligibility is at Leslie County ( played there 3 years) and that is where his eligibility will stay until he has a change of address and goes through the process with the KHSAA.:Thumbs:
64SUR Wrote:Does it hurt BULLDOGS4Ever. Rich get richer and the poorer get poorer. That was a ( Quote ) from you. Confusednicker:

funny :biggrin: Confusednicker:
former Wrote:If he is bouncing from schools he should be ruled ineligible and hopefully he is turned in.

hopefully you are turned in :gtfo:
Cellking Wrote:His eligibility is at Leslie County ( played there 3 years) and that is where his eligibility will stay until he has a change of address and goes through the process with the KHSAA.:Thumbs:

did he ever enroll at another school
Cellking Wrote:His eligibility is at Leslie County ( played there 3 years) and that is where his eligibility will stay until he has a change of address and goes through the process with the KHSAA.:Thumbs:

He knows that. he just likes to be dramatic Smile
pjdoug Wrote:He knows that. he just likes to be dramatic Smile

well it does say he is going back, so he must have been somewhere other than leslie
former Wrote:well it does say he is going back, so he must have been somewhere other than leslie

Does not matter if he enrolled or not. His eligibility is at Leslie County, until changed by the KHSAA.
:biggrin:
Cellking Wrote:Does not matter if he enrolled or not. His eligibility is at Leslie County, until changed by the KHSAA.
:biggrin:

yes it does matter if he enrolled at another school. he must show proof of address change and why he left and re-enrolled at previous school.

your not just allowed to go back and forth from school to school, you do know that i hope.
Sorry, it doesn't matter if he enrolled. His eligibility started at Leslie he can move to Egypt it doesn't matter. Now , if he has went through the process and has played a down at Hazard, different story. He can go back to the school where his eligibility was established and be good to go, doesn't matter where he lives.
former Wrote:yes it does matter if he enrolled at another school. he must show proof of address change and why he left and re-enrolled at previous school.

your not just allowed to go back and forth from school to school, you do know that i hope.

Let me try and clear this up the best way i know how. Blake enrolled with his leslie county address. Thats means by the khsaa he must play at leslie county or sit out his senior year. :truestory: I think
former Wrote:yes it does matter if he enrolled at another school. he must show proof of address change and why he left and re-enrolled at previous school.

You can go back and forth all you want as long as KHSAA doesn't make eligibility ruling and you play for another school. You can move as many times as you like. He can live in Breathitt and play for Leslie. It is where eligibility is established. In his case, sounds like he did not get eligible at Hazard so he can go back to Leslie and play. That is where his eligibility is.
good for him then
He is eligible somewhere... Leslie co
Hazard needs to fire the recruiting coordinator .. Lost a 5 star player..
Just kidding!!

Know what you talking about before you make statement. JMO :ChairHit:
Glad to hear he's back in Leslie County