Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 78 Paintsville 73
The radio just said Lawrence won but never gave a score does anyone have anything on this game?
Final, wow! Congrats to Lawrence Co. on the big victory.:Cheerlead
i thought paintsville was supposed to be some type of crazy powerhouse but already losses to valley and LC
Way to go DAWGS you have made the hole county proud keep up the good work and stay on top of this district .We believe in you TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Dawg Family Wrote:Way to go DAWGS you have made the hole county proud keep up the good work and stay on top of this district .We believe in you TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
I don't think you can say STAY at the top of the district they have to make it there first, they are a good team, only time will tell if they can make it to the Expo Center, congrats on a great win though, Lady Tigers keep your head up.
mcfan1 Wrote:I don't think you can say STAY at the top of the district they have to make it there first, they are a good team, only time will tell if they can make it to the Expo Center, congrats on a great win though, Lady Tigers keep your head up.
Untill they loose a district game then they are on top .They just beat one of the top teams in the district tonight and untill some body puts them down then they are on top in my book along with all the other teams that asn't lost one yet.
congrats LC
Lawrence Co never gave up tonight they was down most of the game but kept fighting back and then in the fourth when they took the lead it was for good. Congrats to all the Lady Dawgs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Dawg Family Wrote:Untill they loose a district game then they are on top .They just beat one of the top teams in the district tonight and untill some body puts them down then they are on top in my book along with all the other teams that asn't lost one yet.

Congrats to the Lady Dawgs, but don't get ahead of yourselves you have this to look forward to:

Dec 15 Johnson Central
Dec 18 at Magoffin County
Mr. Sports Wrote:Congrats to the Lady Dawgs, but don't get ahead of yourselves you have this to look forward to:

Dec 15 Johnson Central
Dec 18 at Magoffin County
This is true but give me untill Dec 15 to enjoy the moment its been a long time sence we have had this much excitement about our girls program I am just happy for them .But don't be surprised if you see these dawgs make a few more up-sets before the season's up we know who the big dawgs are in the district and MC should be the biggest and JC right their with them but I thought P-ville was also. It just goes to show you that you better not be over looking anybody . I am just hopeing that this young LC team keeps on growing and learning and can hang in their when the tournament gets started. :popcorn:

Congrats Lawrence
Congrats girls!!!! You played a great game.:Clap:
I think everyone underestimated Lawrence County. I think Brittani Chaffins will be the greatest player to come out of Lawrence County.
I would be safe saying that in the last two games Chaffins has scored close to 70 points.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think the talent has been there for awhile now it looks like we just might have a coach. Can't wait to get to come and see it for myself.
Congrads to the LADYDAWGSOn a great District win, looking forward to seeing alot more. :letsparty
yea Cat there are a few out for your head for not coming to any this year. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Panther Thunder Wrote:i thought paintsville was supposed to be some type of crazy powerhouse but already losses to valley and LC

Paintsville has one player, well that's the way it seemed lastnight considerin I rarely saw anyone else shoot the ball. Until Baldwin starts running plays to get other girls involved the Lady Tigers are in for a LONG season. Paintsville is in no way shape or form a powerhouse, expect quite a few more losses against region teams.
eagle2fan Wrote:I think everyone underestimated Lawrence County. I think Brittani Chaffins will be the greatest player to come out of Lawrence County.

Greatest player? Not by a long shot.
cards_athlete Wrote:Greatest player? Not by a long shot.

Who do you know of that's scored 41 points in a game?

And by the way, I said Lawrence County. I know JC and MC have some good players.

someone a little jealous?
uk_fan_03 Wrote:someone a little jealous?

I think I hit a sore spot.
eagle2fan Wrote:I think I hit a sore spot.

just a little
lol. Im sure there alot better players than her to come out of LC. Seems like to me you're making a big deal out of something that isnt. 41 points in a game. Yes. Its good. I have scored just as many before though in one game. So no jealousy there. Put a chaser on her and she can be shut down. Just takes the right defense. She will not be THE greatest.
uk_fan_03 Wrote:someone a little jealous?

I think someone is a Lawrence County fan. Confusedhh:
we'll see...i mean i'm guessin you play for SC so if you play for the girls team lets see you all do it.
and no actually im not from LC...i just know 41 points is very good and i know SC and LC are rivals..
No one said i played for the SC girls basketball team. But doesn't mean they still won't beat you. It would just be a worse beating if I were there. Smile Anyways, back on topic. Good luck Paintsville on the upcoming season! Keep your heads up after this loss. You will be fine.
uk_fan_03 Wrote:and no actually im not from LC...i just know 41 points is very good and i know SC and LC are rivals..

Yes, 41 points is very good. I didn't say it wasn't. GEEZ The point is she will not be THE greatest out of LC.