Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batman and Robin
Batman and Robin - were their characters created to appear to be homosexual? Or in Batman's case, at least bisexual?

You post evidence that either supports or discredits the notion.

I'll start with a couple of lame points in favor of...

1. They did live together in a big cave.

2. Their names were "BRUCE" and "DlCK" (best said with a lisp)
Hahah..

They did wear tights.
They probably were...
Just look at their sayings, Like Jumping Frog Poop and all kinds of homo stuff like that.
BTW, these allegation go way back to the origin of the series. The show had to fend these questions even back then (early 60's).
Really... how about the Superman curse? That's became quite infamous.
Start a thread on it, this is my Batman thread. lol

Here's another point to consider.

Batman called Robin his "Boy Wonder"
He might have given him a little too much credit too lol
hahahaha ...lmao... this is funny
this is pretty funny idk if they were intended to hav homosexual characterists or not
Their vehicle(batmobile0 looked like a penis
BatPenis. New movie LOL
Yeah any guy who calls another guy his Boy Wonder has got to have some homosexual tendencies.
LOL
haha gotta be gay
So, you're assuming Batman & Robin were gay ? I personally don't have the right to judge anyone......So I cannot make that accusation or assumption.
Methinks thou doest protest too much, BP. Big Grin

Of course, this was just for fun, but you do realize they are fictional characters, right? Discussing whether or not these literary and later screen characters fit a homosexual profile has nothing to do with judging people. Its artistic interpretation.
yea me to
I still think they are g-a-y
Bat Masterson Wrote:Methinks thou doest protest too much, BP. Big Grin

Of course, this was just for fun, but you do realize they are fictional characters, right? Discussing whether or not these literary and later screen characters fit a homosexual profile has nothing to do with judging people. Its artistic interpretation.

I know it was for fun and they are fictional. I did not mean for it to sound the way it did.

quote"Methinks thou doest protest too much, BP." Arrow Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Don't think so......This bridge goes one way only
crazytaxidriver Wrote:He might have given him a little too much credit too lol

Are you sure that was credit???