Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Beat Johnson Central
I couldn't find it on here but who beat Johnson Central out of the state title run
covington catholic
Injuries ????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Shawn Grimm and Blake Johnson got hurt in their last game, but they're both fine
Panther#42 Wrote:Shawn Grimm and Blake Johnson got hurt in their last game, but they're both fine

Grim went down late in the game. I strongly feel tha when Johnson went out, the JC defense lost focus. If he stayed healthy for the entire game, things may have possibly been different.
Johnson Central played great in the first half but it seemed like they just faded away.
mcfan1 Wrote:Johnson Central played great in the first half but it seemed like they just faded away.

Did they get tired or out played?
I wouldnt, say they got tired, but they did get drained emotionally after Johnson went down.
NYY10 Wrote:I couldn't find it on here but who beat Johnson Central out of the state title run
Are you serious with that question. WOW man, I see your post on damn near every thread and you dont know who beat them?
Prep Star Wrote:Are you serious with that question. WOW man, I see your post on damn near every thread and you dont know who beat them?

yea im serious,I've been out of town lately and when i got on I couldn't find it..
but who did covington catholic lose 2
CovCath won the state championship.
NYY10 Wrote:yea im serious,I've been out of town lately and when i got on I couldn't find it..
but who did covington catholic lose 2

They didn't get beat after JC, they beat Bowling Green by 3-4 TD's in the AAA Championship game