Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Vanhoose break Chris Jones' record of career points scored?
I think Jones' total is well over 1700 pts scored in a career. He then walked on to play at UK during the 1988/89 season for Eddie Sutton.
how much does Vanhoose have?
I went to school with Chris from the first grade and until we graduated,he is a heck of a ball player.It would be a great honor if Vanhoose could break it...19 year old record.
I was at a game where he got a ball for 1000 points early last year, my guess is he will break 2000 before he's through
Vanhoose??????
Homer Simpson Wrote:Vanhoose??????
Jon VanHoose of Russell.
Whats his total number of points he has right now.
My guess is he has between 1400-1500 right now based on when I saw him get his 1000th point award, I do know he hit 87 3's last year and has signed to play at Evansville next year
The kid can shoot the lights out from 3 pt land.
any relations to JR Vanhoose
Not sure if he's any relation to him or not.
JR Vanhoose from Paintsville that played at Marshall correct?
Homer Simpson Wrote:any relations to JR Vanhoose

No.
Yes sir this will be broken
Vanhoose now has 1,659 points, leaving him just 19 points away from Chris Jones’ all-time record.
Will this record be broken against Morgan Co. tonight or Bath Co. on Friday?
DevilsWin Wrote:Vanhoose now has 1,659 points, leaving him just 19 points away from Chris Jones’ all-time record.
Will this record be broken against Morgan Co. tonight or Bath Co. on Friday?

Tonight I would say.
Tonight and good luck :rockon:
Tonights the night.
I would guess that he will exceed that tonight. It will give him to drive knowing that he is only 19 away and hopefully he will lead his team to a victory and achieve his goal. Best of luck to him.

thetribe Wrote:I would guess that he will exceed that tonight. It will give him to drive knowing that he is only 19 away and hopefully he will lead his team to a victory and achieve his goal. Best of luck to him.

Jon Vanhoose just came out with 17 just 3 shy of the school record waiting till friday night at home in front of the home crowd instead of tonight at Morgan County. 15 in the second half isnt to bad considering vanhoose only had 2 in the first half lol. He came out with around 2:50 left in the 4th.
Wow....thats alota points for one person even in 4 years it would take me 8 to get that many playing by myself..
probably not
NYY10 Wrote:probably not

??????

He is only 3 points short of making it. I would say that it is a lock that he will break the record.
3 points away. The record will fall Friday vs. Bath County.
thetribe Wrote:I would guess that he will exceed that tonight. It will give him to drive knowing that he is only 19 away and hopefully he will lead his team to a victory and achieve his goal. Best of luck to him.

Sorry to get off subject but that's a pretty morbid avatar you have there.