Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou. Brown 56 Johnson Central 54
eaglehoops Wrote:[QUOTE=*SE04*][QUOTE=eaglehoops]To my knowledge Starns didn't want anyone to know he applied but it somehow came out. As for the internal happenings, if I were Starns I would just flat out tell my team if they didn't like how I was running things they need to go home. He is the boss, not the parents, not anyone. People forget how he cleaned up Les Trimbles mess.

JC has plenty of capable players on the team. The only player that is not playing is the Blanton kid and that is just because he wants to play baseball in college and choose to devote all his time to getting better in that sport. Just because Starns wants to improve his life doesn't mean he doesn't care about his players and JC itself. When you think about it, was Starns' even JC's first choice? No, it was Phillip Wireman, Matthew Perry of Morgan County, then Starns. If he would want to leave and better himself good for him. That wouldn't mean he is bailing on his team or that he doesn't believe in their abilitites all that means is he is wanting a brighter future for himself and his But don't worry JC fans, Starns knew he wasn't getting the Ashland job and if he were offered he wasn't going anywhere, he just wanted to get his name out there like most coaches do without the publics knowledge.
That has got to be one of the most senseless statements I have ever read. That doesn't even begin to sound logical.

I dont think that there is alot of people that are worried. Disapointed maybe, but definately not worried.
cardsfan Wrote::dontthink You people are amazing!!! How can you say these things about coach Starns? Can you really say you don't want people to better themselves?Coach Starns has came in and done a great job for you.If he applies for another job some where else why get mad!!! I'm pretty sure if you people making these post about the whole job thing were offered a better job you would take it.I say you guys should be happy knowing you have someone that knows what their doing.I think some of you should be ashamed of yourselves about what you have posted.I say coach Starns has been a breath of fresh air for JC.

I agree he has done a great job so far, apparently some are jealous of his success in his first year.
I wish someone would close this thread, it is really getting ugly.
rooster Wrote:[QUOTE=eaglehoops][QUOTE=*SE04*]That has got to be one of the most senseless statements I have ever read. That doesn't even begin to sound logical.

I dont think that there is alot of people that are worried. Disapointed maybe, but definately not worried.

I agree, why even apply for a job if you aren't ready to take it. Doesn't make any sense.