Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Shawnee
how will this go down???
Valley in a close one.
I'll say Shawnee wins by 15
Who know's? I don't know much about Shawnee.
Is shawnee any good?
ill say shawnee
Havn't really herd anything about Shawne..some info about them 1st and then I'll tell who I think will win!!
SV by 15 write it down
Shawnee plays in a tough reigion with PRP. They play tough every night and are 2 and 2 on the season, but they have played Trinity, Butler, Western, and Moore. All four were close and they lost by 18 to Trinity. Based on who each team have played, Valley will compete but not defeat. Shawnee by 10.
My bad they are 1 and 3.
This will be a good test for Valley but they will win. It will come down to who makes the better adjustments at the end. Shawnee will be very athletic but they won't be able to shoot just look at their scores. In an up and down game it may be close. If i were a ref I would not want to ref this game it will be physical. I say lots of fouls in this one. I will take Valley at the line. I take Valley 69-61.:thumpsup:
Coach: Dwight Bransford
Region: 6
District: 23
[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
DATE [Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
OPPONENT [Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
SITE [Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard_gr...spacer.gif]
SCORE Nov 28, '06Trinity (Louisville)Shawnee52- 70(L)Nov 30, '06ButlerButler69- 66(W)Dec 2, '06North OldhamNorth Oldham- Dec 5, '06WesternWestern59- 61(L)Dec 6, '06MooreShawnee46- 50(L)Dec 8, '06ValleyValley- 7:30 PM Dec 9, '06Shelby Valley- 3:00 PM Dec 9, '06TBATBA- Dec 11, '06Bullitt CentralShawnee- 7:30 PM Dec 18, '06DanvilleDanville- 7:30 PM Dec 20, '06TBABryan Station- Defenders of the Station
Dec 29, '06TBA- Jan 3, '07WaggenerWaggener- 6:00 PM Jan 5, '07Pleasure Ridge ParkPleasure Ridge Park- 6:00 PM Jan 11, '07St. FrancisShawnee- 7:30 PM Jan 16, '07CentralShawnee- 7:30 PM Jan 17, '07FairdaleFairdale- 6:00 PM Jan 26, '07Portland ChristianPortland Christian- 6:00 PM Feb 3, '07BrownShawnee- 3:30 PM Feb 6, '07SouthernSouthern- 7:30 PM Feb 9, '07IroquoisShawnee- 6:00 PM Feb 13, '07DeSalesDeSales- 7:30 PM Feb 16, '07Holy Cross (Louisville)Shawnee- 6:00 PM Feb 20, '07DossShawnee- 6:00 PM
Hm i'll make my prediciton now and say that Shawnee wins this by 3
wheres this game played at?
first test for Valley...Good luck!
If Shelby Valley loses this game then people will say how terrible it is to lose to a team rated this low... If Shelby Valley wins this game by a good margin then people will say how terrible it is for SV to schedule such a poor opponent... If Shelby Valley wins this game by just a few points then people will criticize them for letting Shawnee hang with them...
ducky Wrote:first test for Valley...Good luck!

I dont really see where it is their first test yet. Shawnee isnt a very good team year to year. Valley has a very good chance at winning this game. I dont see it being a blowout like they are used to having. I can see Valley winning by 15+ though.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
The King Wrote:If Shelby Valley loses this game then people will say how terrible it is to lose to a team rated this low... If Shelby Valley wins this game by a good margin then people will say how terrible it is for SV to schedule such a poor opponent... If Shelby Valley wins this game by just a few points then people will criticize them for letting Shawnee hang with them...

I have a feeling that's how it's going to be all year long with any opponent SV faces.
Valley should win this one by around 8.
After looking at Shawnees record from last year I change to Valley by 25.
Remember, SV did lose to Shawnee a few years back in the All "A" Classic with a team that was favored to win by most people...
basketballjones Wrote:After looking at Shawnees record from last year I change to Valley by 25.

I didn't realize they were playing last year's team.
The King Wrote:If Shelby Valley loses this game then people will say how terrible it is to lose to a team rated this low... If Shelby Valley wins this game by a good margin then people will say how terrible it is for SV to schedule such a poor opponent... If Shelby Valley wins this game by just a few points then people will criticize them for letting Shawnee hang with them...

very much true king....either or....if valley wins by even 1...good game valley....if they lose by one....good game shawnee...its that simple
alfus21 Wrote:I didn't realize they were playing last year's team.

They won 4 games, I doubt they will be that much improved.
I'll say Valley by 6-12 points