Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central-64 Pike Central-62
Nice Game, how about some thoughts...
Wow! Didn't expect this.... Is AC supposed to have a good team this year?
Well, by the way people talk they dont, but they won a very tough game tonight at Pike Central.
congrats AC...any stats?
Who does Pike Central have. All they had last year was Lowe and they lost him.
thespectator Wrote:Who does Pike Central have. All they had last year was Lowe and they lost him.

They also lost Ratliff
Congrats AC
How many did Ryan Collins have? Hes a he** of a player.
wow this game suprised me
Congrats Allen Central!!
alex hammonds had 21 points n 8 steals i don't know about the rest of the team.....but congrats ac
Hammonds is a pretty good player along with Prater.

Allen Central is well coached and with the right mix of players can beat a lot of good teams.
Hess killed the Hawks last night. His share of the shots needs to go to Hamilton, especially down the stretch. This was a painful game to watch.
bball fan Wrote:Hess killed the Hawks last night. His share of the shots needs to go to Hamilton, especially down the stretch.
I now know why your screen name is bball fan instead of "bball coach".
Great game and congrats to AC. Only got to see the last quarter, but it looks like you guys know the meaning of "team" ball. :Thumbs:
Nascar99 Wrote:Great game and congrats to AC. Only got to see the last quarter, but it looks like you guys know the meaning of "team" ball. :Thumbs:

If only AC could play an entire game the way the have been playing the 4th quarter. Seems like it takes over half of the game for everyone to get on the same page. Keep working Rebels- you'll get there. Hammonds looked good last night. Good defense, good rebounding and good shooting. Farley Joseph looked better last night- despite wiping out the "water station". Joseph struggled against Harlan but looked much improved at Pike Central.

Congrats AC and keep working hard. Good Luck Friday against Betsy Layne.
Nice little upset for the Rebels.
gotcha2 Wrote:If only AC could play an entire game the way the have been playing the 4th quarter. Seems like it takes over half of the game for everyone to get on the same page. Keep working Rebels- you'll get there. Hammonds looked good last night. Good defense, good rebounding and good shooting. Farley Joseph looked better last night- despite wiping out the "water station". Joseph struggled against Harlan but looked much improved at Pike Central.

Congrats AC and keep working hard. Good Luck Friday against Betsy Layne.

Farley bowling over the Gatorade station was classic. Great hustle Farley Jo. :Clap:

Nice win for Allen Central on the road. Keep believing in yourselves guys. :redboxer:
Coach Martin is getting this team back on track!!!
Congrats AC
ducky Wrote:Coach Martin is getting this team back on track!!!
You may be right, but they still have a long way to go to get the program to what it once was a few years ago. If he's going to ever have another winning season he'll have to do it with this group. I think the Radio said that Allen Central had 5 or 6 Seniors.
Congrats Allen Central
Congrats to AC but that one was a shocker i thought Central would have took that easy
Panther#42 Wrote:Wow! Didn't expect this.... Is AC supposed to have a good team this year?

Allen Central returns 5 starters from last years team.
yup they did
Congrats Allen Central
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
gish_7 Wrote:Allen Central returns 5 starters from last years team.

Coach Martin has used a different starting line up in both games this season. As I recall the starting lineup changed often last season.
all in all he returned his key players...but this was a very good win for AC congrats to them and good luck to both teams on the rest of the season both teams have a long ways to go to beat Valley, Paintsvill, JC, or SF