Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 82 Sheldon Clark. 58
Congrads to the DAWGS! Way to go:Clap:
Congrats to the Dawgs now go get the Tigers!!!
How is SC's team supposed to be this year??? Any good?
Congrats to LC on the win
i thought they was goin 2 do good this year. They played great against St.Joes and if they could play like that again they can get some wins
Lawrence Co played pretty good tonight still a few things they need to cut down on the T.O.'s Chandler Thompson hit around 8-9 3's . Very balance scoring for the Dawgs tonigh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
congrats LC
way to go dawgs....keep up the good work
Yea I like the way you showed up 826
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Way to go Dawgs! The freshmen team played very well too! Keep it up!!!!
Good job guys.
Congrats to Lawerence County on the district win. Good luck the rest of the season.
im not going to lie...sheldon clark might not win a game this year because the coach is messing around with the line-up to much and players are getting mad.
Congrats Lawrence
Congrats LC.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
How did the Thompson kid do? I know he lit it up when he came down to our gym in Shelby Valley. How did he do in this game?
Panther#42 Wrote:How is SC's team supposed to be this year??? Any good?
Congrats to LC on the win

They WILL NOT win a game IMO. This program is turning into a joke.
Congrats Dawgs.
Meade Wrote:They WILL NOT win a game IMO. This program is turning into a joke.
It's up to the players. The program will be turned into as much a joke as the they will allow it to.
Great job DAWGS keep it going :Clap:
congrats lawerence
Great job Dawgs!!!
Black and Gold Wrote:i thought they was goin 2 do good this year. They played great against St.Joes and if they could play like that again they can get some wins

Only if they play teams that are as bad as St. Joes..... that team was terrible.
Nice win Dawgs!!!
braves_fan_10 Wrote:im not going to lie...sheldon clark might not win a game this year because the coach is messing around with the line-up to much and players are getting mad.

How is the coach messing with the line up? Is he not starting the best players?
cardsfan Wrote:How is the coach messing with the line up? Is he not starting the best players?
thats exactly right.....our two best players Damon Hensley,Danny Hinkle did not start at LC....i dont really call that a smart coaching move.
Danny Hinkle is the best player they have and when he is on the bench their chances are gonna be worse than what they already are...which is a very low chance
Batpuff Wrote:Yea I like the way you showed up 826
someone has to protect the city...lol