Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Johnson Central
MEADE....you couldnt be more right.
[QUOTE=B-BallMOM]We will just have to wait and see how the Cards handle this one, don't count them out just yet, of course JC is favorite to win but SCHS has a lot of heart in the boys.[/QUOTE]

Cmon dog, don't mean anything in this game. Too much talent.
Jesse Meek is not playing in this one
watchin-u Wrote:Jesse Meek is not playing in this one
y is that
Probably because a light Johnson Central practice will be more of a challenge than this game
watchin-u Wrote:Jesse Meek is not playing in this one

Maybe because they are afraid sc will hurt him
Black and Gold Wrote:Maybe because they are afraid sc will hurt him
Good one Black and Gold.
This game is all JC.
we will see tonight....i would like to see my cards pull this one off i think they can do it JC will come out thinking they already have this game won and SC will take it to them..i dont know if the cards will win but they will not go down easy....it will be a fight to the end......
braves_fan_10 Wrote:y is that

Could be because he's gotten two T's already called against him on the season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
*SE04* Wrote:Could be because he's gotten two T's already called against him on the season.
I would say that's the reason. It's time for this kid to grow up and quit acting like a thug. He's been like this since he's been at JC and I can't understand how he lasted as long as he has. Two t's in three games is totally uncalled for.
Tree_8 Wrote:we will see tonight....i would like to see my cards pull this one off i think they can do it JC will come out thinking they already have this game won and SC will take it to them..i dont know if the cards will win but they will not go down easy....it will be a fight to the end......
Im pretty sure coach starnes could come out there and beat the cards by himself.
We will just have to wait and see how bad the cards get beat in this one.
no we wont have to wait because i will tell u right now the cards are a bad team no wait a very bad team with no hope of winning more than 3 games all year....blowout jc 80 sc 30
jr hammond sucks
wat radio station is this goin to be on
Wsip 98.9
Its game time