Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Jackets 6 Clay County 4
Number One Fan Wrote:Well, finally! You are right, I am not old enough to have a child in high school. But I am old enough to speak my opinion. Hope you are smart enough to recognize sarcasm. Everyone needs to get off of Middlesboro sports and quit upholding Middlesboro players that are not that good, and have let their team down trying to be an individual instead of a team player and because of who they are. I know there are players like that in every school, but I am only concerned with Middlesboro. I do not like HCS because of his beating down Middlesboro every time he gets a chance. Guarantee he has never had a ball of any kind in his hands. Doesn't need to be writing about it. Middlesboro players, girls or boys, do not deserve to be run down because of Middlesboro's political mess. I can't help that and neither can anyone else. Everything comes full circle, and when you get on here and talk about how bad you are going to beat Middlesboro (The Boyz) which is a kid, you better hope you can back it up. Talking trash will get you beat. Focus on the game, not the opponent. YOU PLAY THE GAME, one game at a time. You focus on what you do, not what the other team is doing. That is what film is for, and actually going and watching other teams. You do, however, look at what is going to be more competitive and you prepare. I have lost my temper, and probably wrote like a pure idiot. But do not mistake my temper for being a kid, you are dead wrong. I may be young, but I am not stupid. I am not a teenager, but I am not ready for Social Security either. I am a fan, not a parent. The mess this place is in has all of us (Middlesboro) disgusted and there is not one damn thing we can do about it. We are fighting and bickering against each other, and it is nothing but hard feelings because the shape our academics and sports programs are in. We are hurting the kids as well. With that being said, I have no business wreaking havoc on here with a kid and a small time sports writer. That includes you as well. It is what it is.

Well in the spirit of transparency, I will tell you that "small time sports writer" has me pegged dead wrong as well. Fair enough though, and nobody ever said everyone should be an angel on here, but regardless of your issues with the higher-ups at middlesboro, singling out a high school kid and attempting to trash the kid's name on an open forum is very low. I would only expect that from an adolescent, and that is what my comment was addressing. It had nothing to do with middlesboro, and if you are a grown man then you should be ashamed of yourself, regardless of what you think of the kid.

And just for the record, if you weren't in high school then how would you "remember" what he did to anyone?
baseball1974 Wrote:Well in the spirit of transparency, I will tell you that "small time sports writer" has me pegged dead wrong as well. Fair enough though, and nobody ever said everyone should be an angel on here, but regardless of your issues with the higher-ups at middlesboro, singling out a high school kid and attempting to trash the kid's name on an open forum is very low. I would only expect that from an adolescent, and that is what my comment was addressing. It had nothing to do with middlesboro, and if you are a grown man then you should be ashamed of yourself, regardless of what you think of the kid.

And just for the record, if you weren't in high school then how would you "remember" what he did to anyone?
I'll give this to you, although I do not consider him a kid. I should step back, calm down and not lose it the way I do. You don't have to be a student to be in a high school. I am not that much older than this "kid", and he is one of the most disrespectful young men I have ever encountered.