Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NBA draft just got a big dose of Blue.
WCS, The Twins, Booker, K-AT, Lyles and Dakari are all going to the NBA draft.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
WCS and KAT are the only ones ready to go at this point IMO. The rest are making a huge mistake going early.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^^^^
I agree.

Be a SUPERSTAR in Kentucky or be on the Maine Red Claws D-League team...........
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Next season may be a long ass season.
I can't believe Dakari is going. Is he crazy? I thought Ulis was headed to the draft also. Seen something about him saying "we gotta chase our dreams".
^ Dakari will make a good 12th man in his career. He is way too slow for the NBA right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The draft may have gotten a big dose of blue, but the NBA won't! Most are headed to the D-League.

These guys were Great to watch and cheer on! Hope they are all NBA All-Stars! Just feel like some of them are not ready for this league. But, I don't really think they were going to improve their draft status that much by coming back next year either. However, the K-Fund will get a Major bump! How about that new arena now.
I honestly cant believe some of them chose to go. Just a horrendous decision with money on the mind but theres no guarantee any of them will make any.

Personally, I was relieved though and kind of glad to see them go. I don't know if I could take another year of watching the Harrisons start when we got better shooters on the bench.

All told, this pretty much guarantees were about to have a ridiculous recruiting class. We could sign 5 or 6 more scholarship players now.

lol, has Justice already signed with Vandy? If not, rip it up. You may get a call from Cal if he gets desperate and a lot of these guys don't choose UK. We literally have about 5 players and 3 commits and that's it.
I was very surprised Johnson, and Booker declared. As for the rest? Not much of a surprise at all.

IMO, Towns is the only one that is even remotely close to being completely NBA ready. He doesn't have the athleticism that Stein does, especially on the defensive side, but he has a a ton of ability to defend the rim, and he also has a great offensive skill set, can post up on both sides of the block, maybe develop a little jump, or hook shot then he will be a great player down the road in his career.

Cauley-Stein is definitely a special kind of player, he will by far be the most athletic player in the entire draft class, he can guard any position, run the floor, and rebound, which will attract a lot of teams. His downfall will be his lack of offensive game, he will remind me a lot of Tyson Chandler, will thrive off of put backs, and lobs. Cauley-Stein is ready, but if he works on his offensive game, he will be set.

Harrison twins, not much to say about them that has already been said. Kind of a double edged sword, they really needed to come back, if only to improve their stock, but I think that most fans are glad to see them go. Hopefully they have successful careers.

Dakari Johnson, he just needed to stay as long as he possibly could in College. If it were possible for him to become a 5th, even 6th year Senior, he should have. He reminds me of the next Daniel Orton, journeyman for about 4 or 5 years, then maybe end up overseas.

Booker really surprised me. I honestly thought that he would come back and from one of the best back courts in the country with Ullis.

I wish these guys all the best, and hope they have long, and successful careers.
You can't teach size, and Johnson has it. That alone will make him at least a 2nd rounder.

Thank you to all the 'Cats that are leaving, wishing nothing but the best of success.
Too bad this bunch didnt have what it takes to win a National Championship.........We're just a decommit or two from being an NIT team again next year IMO.
7 NBAers plus Ulis and Lee. Didn't win it. Concerning.
Does anyone think Cal threw the game?
Seems like that's all I hear when I stop and get gas, or go into a fast food place.
I overheard some guy say "you know he threw the game! Calipari has ties with the Mafia!".. Lol..
Does anyone on here believe that?