Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd V.S. Jackson City 12/9
Who will win this game....
I will take SF in this one.
SF by 6
SF by 16
Depends on whether Johnson is back or not.
True, depends on E Johnson playing or not, and I dont think he is going to. But Brian Hall (Jackson City) is a great coach, always coaching his boys every second of the game so if the Raiders get focused it could turn into a good game and be a toss up.
SF by 10
im takin jackson city
No Johnson ( jackson city 82- south floyd 70)
With Johnson ( SF 85 Jackson city 75)
i dont think that Ethan will b playin in the game Saturday @ AC
ethan will no be playin and lyle may not be playin either thats just what i heard from a player
if SF's center plays good and starts being an inside force then SF will coast in this one but if both johnson's dont play then itll b up to akers, slone, and brown to do everything.....if they dont start then does anyone know who will take their place and if the replacements are any good.
whats wrong with Lyle?
lyle came in late after a game the next day to school and the coach told him he may not get to play
It used to be Floyd County Board policy- if you were late the day before, the day after or the day of a game- you had to have a doctor's excuse to play in the next game. I'm not sure if this policy is still in place.
If Johnson plays SF wins if not im takin JC in close one.SF struggled a lot without EJ in the lineup
E. Johnson will NOT be playing in this game. Good Luck Raiders
With or without E. Johnson the raiders should walk away victorius in this one
I will take Jackson City on this one.... They have been playing great ball this year so far. As long as they keep Drew healthy they'll be a tough team to beat....JC by 6+