Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ever had an easier/luckier path to the final four than Lville?
After escaping a close one with powerhouse UC IRVINE, Lville has had to play a grossly over seeded Northern Illinois out of the all mighty Missouri Valley Conference and there toughest game to date was an NC STATE team that didn't show up from the looks of it. Personally I only watch Lville once a year. I think we all know what day that is. The annual ass whipping.
Now, to get to the final four, they get the winner of a 23-11 Michigan State team that couldn't pull off a home win over Texas Southern and 24-10 Oklahoma, who is Kansas' annual whipping boy in what maybe the most overhyped talked about conference (Big12) that weve ever seen.

I would have taken this path anyday, as im sure any elite 8 team would have. If Gonzaga were to upset Duke, they will have played absolutely no one in route to a national title appearance, where we all know it will end.

Ive been watching basketball a long time. I have never seen a luckier tourney draw than this. This may just be the worst region ever assembled on a single bracket.