Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stardust
Stardust I love ky. I grew up with dangerousdan. He was tore up but alot over he says he cant come here anymore. Give him a break and tell him he can stay. Lol besides you cant give him grief if hes gone. He said he will wear his ky hat i bought him and pull for the cats and said i cant even tell those ky guys. Go Cats
Awwww......Dusty!!
Confusednicker:
I'm just waiting.....

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YMVt929FpBY/UV...veling.jpg]
please please
I'm here and waiting for my friend. He has not been suspended from anything....
I was pretty sure he was going to let him stay either way lol.

Now if it woulda been someone like RIUTG, mighta been a different story Wink
catwoman Wrote:Stardust I love ky. I grew up with dangerousdan. He was tore up but alot over he says he cant come here anymore. Give him a break and tell him he can stay. Lol besides you cant give him grief if hes gone. He said he will wear his ky hat i bought him and pull for the cats and said i cant even tell those ky guys. Go Cats

Don't do it Stardust keep the WVU loving CHICKEN Fighting no good UK dogging bum BARRED!
Who you gonna smack around if I am not here???? But catwomen, a deal is a deal. Besides, we have the HerdiotNation board to smack the delusional Herdiots around. UNLESS Dusty says I can stay, I am gone. And he has about 3 hours to say yes or no. I am leaving it up to him.
Dusty, I think we should let him stay. He can be mence to everyone but he's still apart of the BGR Family!
If he was gonna be let go they woulda gave him a permaban. It's just a fun bet guys, if they decide to let him stay, let em stay. I'd hope you all would take up for me if I made an outlandish bet like that.
Neerfan, your account is still activated and only I have the power to close it down!

It looks like you have a lot of support to keep me from pushing the button. Looks like you are safe....

[Image: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/0...oonMan.jpg]
Ballers Wrote:If he was gonna be let go they woulda gave him a permaban. It's just a fun bet guys, if they decide to let him stay, let em stay. I'd hope you all would take up for me if I made an outlandish bet like that.

Ballers, the key there was DON'T MAKE "an outlandish bet like that"!

Dusty does not lose bets! :Shaking: Ask SK, he wore the Signature of shame..... Confusednicker:
It was a crazy bet to take. But if per say UK woulda lost.

Then what? You lose 150k of posts. And a lot of years put into BGR.
What signature did SK wear?
Was it a picture of a camel on hump day?
Ballers Wrote:It was a crazy bet to take. But if per say UK woulda lost.

Then what? You lose 150k of posts. And a lot of years put into BGR.

Yea, that's a huge loss because guys like us with a lot of post have made so much money off of wrong predictions and putting people in there place Confusednicker:
Ballers Wrote:What signature did SK wear?

[Image: http://shep17.webs.com/photos/LBJ%20-%20SK%20Sig.JPG]
you are a good bunch of guys. Dan you have friends. Ky folk are the best
catwoman Wrote:you are a good bunch of guys. Dan you have friends. Ky folk are the best

You are so right old pal. I guess I will wear my "40-0" cone of shame avatar.