Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If uc beats Purdue
will they be able to score 30pts against UK. I'll start, and say NO !!! Final UK 83 uc 29, GOD I hope uc beats Purdue, just so they can get the beat down of there lives, and shut the idiot uc fans up about playing UK, once and for all. Be afraid uc, be very afraid, IF, you beat Purdue, and that's a big if. UK is going to wipe the court with you, and I for one, can't wait to see it!!! GO UK!!!!!!!!!
While Kentucky would probably win comfortably, I am picking Purdue. However, if the Bearcats win, I do not see them scoring over 40-45 points.
Living in NKY, I have been really, really wanting UK/UC matchup for years! I so hope it happens. Every year I have to listen to UC fans say if we played UK we would kick their butts. I hope they get their chance this year! And this is coming from a guy who graduated with degrees from both UK and UC (I bleed blue though, NO love for UC, could not stand Huggins).
I picked Purdue.
Kentucky has better teams to play then Cincinnati. Like North Carolina, UCLA, Lousiville, Ohio State, LA Lakers. Etc...
Real Badman Wrote:Kentucky has better teams to play then Cincinnati. Like North Carolina, UCLA, Lousiville, Ohio State, LA Lakers. Etc...

Yes you are right, but in NKY this would be a big game as many UC/UK fans live next to each other and work together. Like I said earlier, I have been listening to UC fans say for years, "If UK would play us, we would kick their butts." I have to say though, I have not heard any of them say that this year, LOL.