Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lawrence co. vs. east carter scrimmage.
Lc 3 east carter 1 at lc this was a 9 inning scrimmage. Lc threw 9 different pitchers gave up 3 hits, salyers 2 in the 1st, bailey 1 in the 3rd allowed on run, Cantrell looked good on the mound with 2 k's and fly out to center, turner, coverdal, bowen, all struck out two but allowed a walk, keesee had 2 k's and pop up to third, nick I beleave had 3 k's. Lc had 8 hits in the came and hit the ball well, I beleave lc had 5 strick outs. The best I can remember. East carter threw 5 or 6 pitchers.
dawg fan Wrote:Lc 3 east carter 1 at lc this was a 9 inning scrimmage. Lc threw 9 different pitchers gave up 3 hits, salyers 2 in the 1st, bailey 1 in the 3rd allowed on run, Cantrell looked good on the mound with 2 k's and fly out to center, turner, coverdal, bowen, all struck out two but allowed a walk, keesee had 2 k's and pop up to third, nick I beleave had 3 k's. Lc had 8 hits in the came and hit the ball well, I beleave lc had 5 strick outs. The best I can remember. East carter threw 5 or 6 pitchers.

Sounds like a good first day for LC...EC is usually solid.