SC
LC

SV
SF

SC
SV

SC winner
JC winner of the 15th
Looks like 3 out of the 4 should be competitive, LC may have an easier time, JC/SV could be interesting.
TRIPLE JEOPARDY Wrote:Looks like 3 out of the 4 should be competitive, LC may have an easier time, JC/SV could be interesting.

So true
Sheldon Clark over East Ridge (hopefully no fights this time).
Lawrence County over Allen Central.

Johnson Central over Shelby Valley.
Pike County Central over South Floyd.

The LC vs. SC game is going to be epic. Can't pick a winner.....
Johnson Central over Pike County Central.

JC vs. ? in the title game.

JC wins their 4th straight 15th regional title.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
SC vs ER and JC vs SV will be very interesting. LC vs AC will be a laugher and PCC vs SF will be close in the first but the Hawks will pull away in the second half...
Sheldon Clark - 2015 15th Region Champs.
Should be interesting first rd matchup. Lol.
What time are the games on Friday and Saturday?
6:30 and 8:00 both nights. Girls play Friday and the Boys Saturday.
When are the championship games played?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Sheldon Clark over East Ridge (hopefully no fights this time).
Lawrence County over Allen Central.

Johnson Central over Shelby Valley.
Pike County Central over South Floyd.

The LC vs. SC game is going to be epic. Can't pick a winner.....
Johnson Central over Pike County Central.

JC vs. ? in the title game.

JC wins their 4th straight 15th regional title.

Probably asking too much in the first statement.

And probably will happen in the last one. JC is the favorite. I don't care about what happened in the district finals. They are the favorites. JC has the best team. Now, to put a plug in for LC, IF....and I repeat IF.....Robert Dalton can play, then don't count out LC. But the chances of him being released is probably slim to none. It's been about 3 weeks since his surgery. I don't know the timetable of a surgery like he had. Probably 6-8 weeks.
Hey LCHS how about you put some bright red lip stick and get down on your knees and kiss Jc ass a little bit more but i got news for you they don't like you all either. I know you are trying to get someone to like lc but I seriously don't think its going to happen. Keep trying though. It's kind of funny.
Lawrence vs Pike County Central in championship game in 4th game this season.
Sorry but that will be game number 5 between those 2 teams...
cardsrule Wrote:Hey LCHS how about you put some bright red lip stick and get down on your knees and kiss Jc ass a little bit more but i got news for you they don't like you all either. I know you are trying to get someone to like lc but I seriously don't think its going to happen. Keep trying though. It's kind of funny.

Has nothing to do with someone liking us. Has more to do with who has the best team. JC does. Plus, they've been here before. They've got the experience. I don't care if JC fans, players, coaches like/dislike LC.

What you fail to realize is that you have a good team. But, you are not the best. Nothing wrong with that. Same with LC. We aren't the best either. We are a man short right now. You know how that goes all too well.
Bigbluefanatic Wrote:Sorry but that will be game number 5 between those 2 teams...
My bad. Looks they split 2 & 2. I still say these are the teams in the final. I have no idea who will win if my prediction holds true.
What a tough draw for both SV girls and boys. I still see the girls coming out on top, WITH A BATTLE of course. I've got to be honest though, I'm a little worried about the boys.
Maybe lchs but we just beat jc at jc for the district title. We are legitimate contenders this year whether you like it or not. Idk what your problem, I admit that LC is a legitimate contender with or w/out dalton. Better chance with him obviously and I'm hoping hes back for regional. I don't want to see any kid hurt and not be able to play in regionals. I believe he will also be back sat in the semi finals.
Baseball Man Wrote:When are the championship games played?

Girls Sunday the 8th at 2:30.
Boys Monday the 9th at 7.
cardsrule Wrote:Maybe lchs but we just beat jc at jc for the district title. We are legitimate contenders this year whether you like it or not. Idk what your problem, I admit that LC is a legitimate contender with or w/out dalton. Better chance with him obviously and I'm hoping hes back for regional. I don't want to see any kid hurt and not be able to play in regionals. I believe he will also be back sat in the semi finals.
I agree SCHS is legit and I like it. JC is legit and I like it. I like it when every team is a contender. Just my prediction of LC and PCC in best of 5 matchup.
Going to be a good regional, Sc, jc, lc, valley, pc, and east ridge all capable of winning some games. Sorry 58th, but i think its nice that you both made it to region. Good year for both sf and ac. I actually remember back when both teams were a force to be reckon with.
clipperw Wrote:Girls Sunday the 8th at 2:30.
Boys Monday the 9th at 7.

Thanks!!
Sheldon Clark
Lawrence Co.

Johnson Central
Pike Co Central

Sheldon Clark vs Johnson Central

Johnson Central moving on to Rupp
All about matchups assuming lc and sc meet in round two, that is a better match up for lc. Sc with all their 3 point shooters is a better match up for lc. Lc has better team speed overall than sc and can rebound with them. Jc is bad match up for lc as they can pound the inside and score and draw fouls. Sc is a bad matchup jc as they got some kids with size that jc can't push off the blocks, and sc is raining threes jc has a hard time keeping up the scoring.
It's all matters who gets hot at this time of the year, if SC or JC has a bad game they will be going home...
Wow JC got a tough first rd game.
JC will have a huge target on them... SV would love to be known as the team that took down the 3 time regional champ...
Bigbluefanatic Wrote:JC will have a huge target on them... SV would love to be known as the team that took down the 3 time regional champ...

Totally agree
JC may make it to the finals and win it, but the target is huge.