Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd-73 Prestonsburg-54
Final.

What are the chances prestonsburg makes a coaching change?
It would be a shame if they don't. Heck even Pack won 7 games his last season. Time for a change Prestonsburg.
At any other school he would be gone. If they are going to do it, I think now is the time.

If so, who will be some candidates?
UpYours Wrote:It would be a shame if they don't. Heck even Pack won 7 games his last season. Time for a change Prestonsburg.
I agree. Big mistake if they keep him around.
It's all about the football there boys!
SF regional champs
Glory Days Wrote:It's all about the football there boys!

That's fine. Football has nothing to do with this conversation. From what I've heard parents, teachers, fans, other coaches, students, and anyone else in prestonsburg is tired of derossett as the basketball coach. I just don't understand how the administration is so blind to this.

it sounds like there may need to be some changes in the administration too.
kywildcat606 Wrote:That's fine. Football has nothing to do with this conversation. From what I've heard parents, teachers, fans, other coaches, students, and anyone else in prestonsburg is tired of derossett as the basketball coach. I just don't understand how the administration is so blind to this.

it sounds like there may need to be some changes in the administration too.

Football may not have anything to do with this conversation, but it has everything to do with it. If you look at the administration at the school you will see one common denominator..........Football!
Glory Days Wrote:Football may not have anything to do with this conversation, but it has everything to do with it. If you look at the administration at the school you will see one common denominator..........Football!

I understand that, which is why I'm saying maybe the changes at pburg dont just need to happen in the basketball coach position, but anyone else who has been placed in their position to protect the Derossetts.
I think it's hilarious how people say is a football school. What have they ever accomplished that makes them a football school. It's more like a dictatorship. But as history has proven, with every rise, there will be a fall.
UpYours Wrote:I think it's hilarious how people say is a football school. What have they ever accomplished that makes them a football school. It's more like a dictatorship. But as history has proven, with every rise, there will be a fall.
100% agree with this. Couldn't have said it better.
Let's not turn this into a Prestonsburg bashing thread. Give credit where credit is due. Congratulations South Floyd. The Raiders had a good group of kids and a great young coach. If you want to discuss the coaching at Pburg open a new thread.