Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott's BB King 14th Region Coach of the Year
Well deserved!!
Gonna be some scuttle on this, but I'm glad he won. Steamrolled the region, I don't know what else you can ask for.
Like I said - I wouldn't have given him my vote if I had one - but I'm certainly not going to get tore up about it.

Knott beat everyone and you couldn't have asked anymore out of BB in the 14th that what he gave this year.
Long overdue!!!
It's about time!!:1:
Just curious, is this a coaches' vote? With the season Knott had, hard to argue it!
[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Hammond's from Letcher should have got it. Wasn't suppose to do anything this year but got 16 wins.
Blue/Red Wrote:Hammond's from Letcher should have got it. Wasn't suppose to do anything this year but got 16 wins.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

More mash taters please!

Even you could have won with this team
Congrats to both. Great job!
Congrats to coach King.
John Noble.
Kim King could have coached this KCC team.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/i1y7v.jpg] BB is the King of the 14th bolz! Wowza! More mashed taters please!!!
Blue/Red Wrote:Hammond's from Letcher should have got it. Wasn't suppose to do anything this year but got 16 wins.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/i1yik.jpg] More mashed taters please!!!
Lol,, some are butt hurt over this I see.. Well too bad..
Deserved it and other years before this too.
Noble from Buckhorn did a great job as well.
desperado Wrote:Deserved it and other years before this too.

This is his first year winning it?
Yes>Best team in the region for few years.Plenty of good coaches in the 14th region though.
Congrats to Coach King
Congratulations to King from Knott but thought Noble or Hammonds would have won this.Both schools had better years than expected.
desperado Wrote:Yes>Best team in the region for few years.Plenty of good coaches in the 14th region though.

Didn't know this. Congrats to coach king.
Congrats
Let's see what he can do next year.
I think he deserved it more 2 or 3 yrs ago than he does now. I have always been critical of BB's coaching and I still am with some of the things he does but I guess after 5 years, 5 districts title, 3 regional titles with the possibility of 4 I think he deserves 1.
I dont think Noble deserves it. We all knew that Buckhorn was going to have a pretty good team coming into the season. I think Hammonds done a better than expected job as well as Leslie's coach.
Many find this one a mystery. Sherlock was called in to look into it. My investigation has concluded that Coach King was well deserving of this crown. 3 consecutive regional championships and on his way to #4. Impeccable wins to loss record and good showings in the sweet 16. Sherlock will conclude that this mystery will not go unsolved. Congrats to coach King.
Warthog Wrote:Congrats
Let's see what he can do next year.

6th District Championship, and at worst Semi Final of the 14th Region!
[Image: http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/upload...g-pics.jpg] Only one King in the 14th and that's BB. Wowza! More mashed taters please!!!