Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kash Daniel Breaks Rim
This was filmed in the dome at Betsy Layne.

I think the rim was already weak from me doing a few 360 dunks and reverse jams before hand.

:biggrin:
Westside Wrote:I think the rim was already weak from me doing a few 360 dunks and reverse jams before hand.

:biggrin:

Take it easy on the rims. they need them for games.
Whats some of Kashs numbers in the weightroom and whats his 40 time. Friend of mine from Paintsville says he is D1 in football.
The_Rock Wrote:Whats some of Kashs numbers in the weightroom and whats his 40 time. Friend of mine from Paintsville says he is D1 in football.

Bench 330
Squat 405
Hang Clean 275

5 Reps before school this morning, after playing basketball game last night.
kid is a beast, what position does he play in football?
Wow. Maybe they will make state with kids that can break rims. Haha
Take it easy on our rims hoss, those babies are perfect for shooters roll.
I doubt he could do any of that weight listed above
Lcdawgman Wrote:I doubt he could do any of that weight listed above

Saw the bench of 330 on Vine.
Kash is a tremendous athlete and an excellent young man. His drive and competitive nature reminds me of former JC and current EKU Colonel JJ Jude. Great work ethic and deserves everything he receives.

http://www.ncsasports.org/football-recru...sh-daniel1

This is his college recruiting profile, it lists his bench as 315 but those are numbers from last summer/fall. There is no reason to believe why his bench press couldn't go up 15lbs with the way the kid works. He will be a terrific TE or LB at the next level.
Lcdawgman Wrote:I doubt he could do any of that weight listed above
You'd have to be able to recognize how much weight that is first. Kid camped at a couple D1 places last year. He's legit. Don't insult him just because y'all can't beat anyone over this way except maybe Phelps. :lmao:
PHSForever Wrote:
Quote:just because y'all can't beat anyone over this way except maybe Phelps.
:lmao:

:yikes:
Bob Seger Wrote::yikes:
Hey, he plays for a rival, but talent is talent and I will call out a back hand insult like that. Lawrence County has no right to talk. Lol. Didn't mean to shock ya.
PHSForever Wrote:Hey, he plays for a rival, but talent is talent and I will call out a back hand insult like that. Lawrence County has no right to talk. Lol. Didn't mean to shock ya.

lol...Hey, I'm on your side.
I can see Kash Daniel as being one of the top Player in the mountains. If not the state. 64SUR :worthy: