Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County@Sheldon Clark 1-9
The talk is over who you got.
If Parsley plays it will be a great game. If not the Dawgs win BIG.
LC 85-SC65 without Parsley
LC-80-SC71 with Parsley
Lawrence County 90
Sheldon Clark 70
Also as of Saturday game LC LEDs the state in scoring 84 points a game what a very fun team to watch play.
Wildcat man Wrote:Also as of Saturday game LC LEDs the state in scoring 84 points a game what a very fun team to watch play.

Where do they in points allowed because that's what matters defense wins championships but I will agree they are a very talented offensive team. It will still be a good game without Parsley because he is still out and a long way from being back
Going to be a Good One!!
Lc has a good team but not and ounce of class
I like the people in Martin Co.. But there is an awful lot of crying over there this year. Especially, those that wanted to get on here and run the hole under their nose earlier in the year.
cardfan1398 Wrote:Lc has a good team but not and ounce of class

Coming from someone who's team got in a brawl this season. :igiveup::ChairHit:
Any update on the game
69-50 lc.
BlackBetty Wrote:Coming from someone who's team got in a brawl this season. :igiveup::ChairHit:

Right. Lol. Cause we all know the first thing people think when your talking about Sheldon Clark or Martin Co is how classy the people are. Lol
Creeker Wrote:69-50 lc.

Thanks
Dang! I knew they Won just now hearing the score.
Confusednicker:
cardfan1398 Wrote:Lc has a good team but not and ounce of class

Creeker Wrote:Right. Lol. Cause we all know the first thing people think when your talking about Sheldon Clark or Martin Co is how classy the people are. Lol

Haha exactly. I thought both teams had good sportsmanship tonight. :Thumbs:
SC has a Good Team and I know this had to be a War! No disrepect to them or that Team.
Can't say it enough , no class
cardfan1398 Wrote:Can't say it enough , no class

Say it one more time. We might understand then. :moon:

:Sad04:
BlackBetty Wrote:Say it one more time. We might understand then. :moon:

I doubt you would , but here it is , no class
cardfan1398 Wrote:I doubt you would , but here it is , no class

What did they do that was so "classless"?

Hmmmmm I'm not sure I am following you. Where does the no class coming from? I don't see anyone from LC on here putting SC down. I don't even see a thread on here throwing this game and win into SC's face. Like I know if it were a different game how it would be on here from SC. Might want to go take a look in the mirror and yo self. Before getting on here running your mouth. We saw what happened from last time.
No class , and did I say no class
cardfan1398 Wrote:No class , and did I say no class

Sheldon Clark has NO WIN.....:biglmao: Want me to say that again?
WHere do I start?

Shooting a layup before the game ends when the opposing team is coming off the court. Heckling the SC coach the entire game. The superintendent taking student's photos in front of the school mascot mural. Bringing a pep bus to an out of district, non postseason game. More or less storming the court after the win. Call it what you want. It's tacky at best.
No class , oh wait no , still no class
And I have zero bias in this situation before fingers get pointed
They way the lc fans acted was awful , the things they was saying was horrible , but that's what having no class sounds like
LC was undefeated against Sheldon Clark last year...not once, not twice, but three...yes three times...and oh wait what?...undefeated against a "so much different" Sheldon Clark team this year too

I'll say it again for the third time. Parsley is the best player between the teams...but outside of him and James...the starting five for LC is too much for Sheldon Clark.
Heard enough::C.. F. 1398, you can have the class, we'll take the WIN.