Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think they should show the state games on tv
I was wondering if you guys thought they should.
everyone else does so why does not Kentucky do it.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Kentucky won't do it because of money.
The KHSAA feels if it is on TV, they would lose fans going to the game and therefore their ticket money.
I think they should show it on TV there are people who want to go and watch but can't because of bad weather or health reasons. I know last year my father could not go to the championship game because of the health reason part.
They should show it on TV. And if it were that much about the money, I wouldn't even mind if they did it on a several days, or even week delay.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Im with TC68 on this one just put it on a delay...if people are diehard fans they will be there to see it live and if they cant see it live they can watch after its over
They absolutely should show it on TV. My brother plays for Pikeville and our mother is not in good health. She couldnt stand the trip to Louisville much less sitting out in the cold that long. Its a shame that if her son ever plays in a state championship she wont get to see it. If Im not mistaken they showed the Sweet 16 finals either live or on tape delay dont they?
the KY State Championships of football should deff. be shown on tv! There are ALOT more people that want to go than people that actually do! Forget the money, show it on tv! Don't be selfish lol
I think it should be shown on T.V. like other people have said, some of us cant go cause of weather, and/or health problems...
They should absolutely 100% show it on T.V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
SHOW IT ON THE TUBE! Of course I do get to go this year Finally..IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!!
Yes they should and no they want