Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 88-Boyd County77
LC just took Boyd County to the wood shed.
LC up 31 points with 3:42 left and cleared the bench.
Big win keep it going Dawgs!!!
Congrats LC! When people said the 16th is down this year, I never dreamed how down they meant.
If LC plays the way they did tonight they will be very tough out come tourney time. This team has the best starting 5 in the 15 region. And everybody knows that in the region. 4 1000pt scores on this team and Kiser will get his by the end of the season. I think that is a record if it happens. It's all about team ball with this team tonight.
If LC plays team basketball they can win the 15th. I hope these young men step up and prove all the LC haters wrong. They have the talent. This is the time of year to start clicking.
Couple of things here i noticed......your up 31 with 3 minutes and you only win by 11. You get outscored by 20 in 3 minutes. I understand they had starters left in and coach cleared the bench but from that it sounds like if starters get in foul trouble then what happens? W'burg will be visiting lawrence county on saturday i believe......looking forward to a good game. We get to play one of the better 15th region teams and you will get one of the 13th region best. Should be a good game.
How about the fact that the Bulldogs were up 31 points on one of the better teams in the 16th region? Lawrence is starting to play up to their potential, defenses has really improved the last three games. Keep up the good work guys.
Is the Burg. Game at Lawrence Co. .
^ I think it is over at Buckhorn at the Scott Bank Classic.
That is correct......i confirmed that today with coaches it is at buckhorn.
Man has Lawrence played a rough scheg, an all way from home. Just makes them better.
^ Yeah really, considered going to that one, but I think I will pass now. lol
Glad to see the win!
I believe the 15th is Johnson Central's to lose this year... I don't think Lawerence can hold a light to them.
Nice win.
OldMan all are there to lose.
OlDad_1990 Wrote:I believe the 15th is Johnson Central's to lose this year... I don't think Lawerence can hold a light to them.
Agree it's there's lose and I really don't think they are plannng to just hand it over to anyone. So. who ever win's it will have to earn it even JC because they will be the one that everyone will be shooting for. They are the champs till someone takes it. Good luck to all