Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Southwestern 2/3
Bell County hosts Southwestern tomorrow night at Bell County this is a matchup of #1 in the mountains vs #2 in the mountains this should be a fun game. Both teams comes in with a record of 18-2 on the year. Bell County will be coming into the game with a 8 game winning streak and Southwestern will be coming in with a 10 game winning streak. The last time either team lost was back in December when Bell County lost to Bowling Green and Southwestern lost to Danville which was in the Lady Titans Holiday Classic at Mercer County.

Thoughts
I have seen both team play and both are great teams. Bell has team speed and size to keep up with SW. I give Bell an edge due to individual play of Morris. Bell Co. by 5.
Slight edge to Bell for the same reason.It will be decided in the closing minutes of the game and Morris will have the ball in her hands the last few posessions.Morris will be the deciding factor for Bell.
Morris ended up with a double double. 33 points and 12 rebounds. It was a really good game. Bell didn't really pull away until the end of the 4th quarter. 58-46.
SW had no answer for Morris. She is the real deal. While our girls could not manage one single player in double figures. We need a new coach after watching this game. The people from Pike Central were right. He sucks.
bball lover Wrote:Morris ended up with a double double. 33 points and 12 rebounds. It was a really good game. Bell didn't really pull away until the end of the 4th quarter. 58-46.

Congrats to Bell. Morris played great. Expect to see Bell County in the Sweet 16 this year.
Lilly Wrote:SW had no answer for Morris. She is the real deal. While our girls could not manage one single player in double figures. We need a new coach after watching this game. The people from Pike Central were right. He sucks.

Our girls? Your not with us! You only post about us when we lose which explains why you haven't posted a lot this year. You drilled us last year when we would lose a game. Where are you during the winning streaks and 18 victories this year? New coach? Yeah, I hope Coach resigns tomorrow after dropping to 18-3. We just can't have that many losses in 21 games around here from a coach! And yeah, I'm sure everyone from Pike thinks he sucks after coaching them to a Final 4 in the Sweet 16 tourney a few years back. Your not a Warrior... By the way; Congrats to them Wayne boys on their win at Clay