Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central panorama
Anyone have any scores or information?
P-burg and SF got beat
allen central lost by 1 to knott co.
knott should have beaten them worse but te refs were awful....some homers......knotts d wasnt that great but i think stamper had 30plus
I thought the refs were not up to par yet and just like the teams it is early for them also. Allen Central looked pretty good at times as did Knott Central. I would not think the refs would really care about who wins a pan o rama.
Who did Sf And Pburg get beat by
Pbrug got beat by cordia, and South Floyd lost to portsmoth clay out of ohio (big team) Ac got beat by 1 to knott county but must have committed 200 fouls. ac's guards uncle was a ref in that game. Ac look quick and pressed a lot but at times still struggled with their outside shots. Pburg looked decents but not a lot of scoring treats after Hall and if he's off could be a long season for the blackcats. I think SF looked better then people would think. Coach Hall played around 12 players in the first half to try and get some time for everyone and with Ethan playing about 70% to just lose by three to a good clay was a good night this team could be tough around feb.
wisecracker Wrote:knott should have beaten them worse but te refs were awful....some homers......knotts d wasnt that great but i think stamper had 30plus

15th region refs are not homers.....just terrible!!
What about BL? Did they play in this one?
Betsy Layne did not play in this one.
bball fan Wrote:15th region refs are not homers.....just terrible!!
if you want to talk about refs. the 14th has the worst refs i the entire state!